Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 836 users in the forums

What does this mean?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Broncos have already admitted to taping the 49ers walk through in london.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 15,801
Originally posted by backontop:
The Broncos have already admitted to taping the 49ers walk through in london.

those b*****ds
What's worse is thinking you need to tape 49ers...

Most predictable team in the league.




[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 1, 2010 at 02:47:52 ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What's worse is thinking you need to tape 49ers...

Most predictable team in the league.



I guess that phony practice run threw 'em off.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What's worse is thinking you need to tape 49ers...

Most predictable team in the league.



I guess that phony practice run threw 'em off.

especially seems how 49er fans know that we don't practice
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What's worse is thinking you need to tape 49ers...

Most predictable team in the league.



I guess that phony practice run threw 'em off.

especially seems how 49er fans know that we don't practice

you talkin about practice?


Makes me wonder how many teams are guilty of this.......
I thought after the Patriots were caught taping other teams,
no one else would be stupid enough to try it............
Double complete rainbow, all the way.
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Makes me wonder how many teams are guilty of this.......
I thought after the Patriots were caught taping other teams,
no one else would be stupid enough to try it............

The guy that recorded the niners for the Broncos was the exact same dude that did the taping for the Pats.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What's worse is thinking you need to tape 49ers...

Most predictable team in the league.



I guess that phony practice run threw 'em off.

especially seems how 49er fans know that we don't practice

you talkin about practice?



Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone