LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 138 users in the forums

Investigation into Denver Taping 49ers Walkthrough

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we won't receive any compensation, but if they lose a first rounder that they're going to desperately need wow

maybe mcdaniels does get fired
Originally posted by verb1der:
Josh Mcdaniels needs to quit, he needs to watch his team more instead of trying to be a spy like Bellicheat.

How do you cheat and still fail!? Wow, that might be worse than Sing.....

not.

The Apple didn't fall very far from the tree......
Well for what it's worth, apparently the Broncos turned themselves in. I guess that plays into it somehow.

And if the Broncos do forfeit a pick, there will simply be 1 less pick in the round, we will likely not get that pick if the Pats-Jets scandal is used as precedent.

-9fA
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Well for what it's worth, apparently the Broncos turned themselves in. I guess that plays into it somehow.

And if the Broncos do forfeit a pick, there will simply be 1 less pick in the round, we will likely not get that pick if the Pats-Jets scandal is used as precedent.

-9fA

They will have to forfeit the pick for sure. We won't get it but yeah. Sucks to be them
  • dald1
  • Veteran
they really needed to tape us after we lost to the panthers, clearly were a force to be reckoned with lol
The Broncos and Mcdaniels have been fined $50,000 each.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c7301a/article/taping-49ers-practice-draws-50k-fines-for-broncos-mcdaniels?module=breaking_news

[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Nov 27, 2010 at 10:14:22 ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
I wonder if Singletary wants to watch that film
He must have gone to Sings school of film, where you never learn a thing.
Its embarassing enough that they lost to us now everyone knows they cheated and still lost lol ouch!!!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
The Broncos and Mcdaniels have been fined $50,000 each.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c7301a/article/taping-49ers-practice-draws-50k-fines-for-broncos-mcdaniels?module=breaking_news

that's it? lol, players get fined about the same for hitting the qb

way to show them not to cheat

Originally posted by DANADA:
ha and they still lost

Karma is a b***h.
Originally posted by fly15:
I wonder if Singletary wants to watch that film

I would be the first film that he ever watches.
Are there some missing details here? It says the video guy filmed our practices but McDaniels refused to view the tapes, reported it to the NFL, and fired the guy. If this is how it went down, why is McDaniels being fined?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Belicheat Jr
and Denver was the only team that didn't know what plays we were going to run.
Share 49ersWebzone