Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by AKfanster:
I was wondering about that also. I kept expecting the fans to start booing and chanting for Carr 
Seriously though, Why wasn't there more anger from the crowd? I was pissed watching that abomination of a team try to move the ball.
The Bucs had 8 sacks ALL SEASON LONG. Today, the Bucs sacked Smith 5 f**kING TIMES!
5 times? I think you mean six.
lol thanks, I feel much better now. The 49ers could not run the ball at all today.
Haha, I'm sorry. I'm not much in a 'cheering up' mood atm.
But hell, not only could we not run (against a horrible run defense) we couldn't do anything.
Our defense was pretty good though (except, yet again, turnovers where no where in sight). Holding TB to 21 points is not too bad while our offense was extremely inept.