LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Let's go 9ers **clap clap*clap clap clap** Let's go 9ers!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • evil
  • Veteran
Despite a 1-6 record, despite a head coach who is likely going to be out of work in 10 weeks (possibly even sooner) and despite the the depressing body of work that has been witnessed the last 7 weeks I stand by my team and it's head coach in hopes we can get things turned around.

Will we win 9 straight games ? Doubtful.

Will we have another top 10 draft pick ? Likely.

Has it been incredibly painful to watch ? You betcha.

Would I fire Singletary ? Yep, without a doubt.

Would I want to see us tank ? You have got to be out of your freaking mind.

You play to win the game. You watch to cheer your team on, through thick and thin (growing up a Montreal Expos fan will teach you a lot about this), through the good years and bad. I am faithful, I am loyal, I am a 49ers fan.

The sky isn't falling, life goes on but every Sunday I'll be watching every minute of the each game rooting on my football team. Haters can hate but I won't join your bandwagon, however feel free to join mine if you feel like I do.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
We have 2 more chances to salvage the season in regards to losses. Anything can happen this year I would think with all the parity. 8-8 maybe just what you need to prolong the season into January.

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Oct 24, 2010 at 14:57:10 ]
Hooray for another season of losing incompetent football.
i hope we win games this season, but i'll be watching with next season in mind.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Despite a 1-6 record, despite a head coach who is likely going to be out of work in 10 weeks (possibly even sooner) and despite the the depressing body of work that has been witnessed the last 7 weeks I stand by my team and it's head coach in hopes we can get things turned around.

You play to win the game. You watch to cheer your team on, through thick and thin (growing up a Montreal Expos fan will teach you a lot about this), through the good years and bad. I am faithful, I am loyal, I am a 49ers fan.

The sky isn't falling, life goes on but every Sunday I'll be watching every minute of the each game rooting on my football team. Haters can hate but I won't join your bandwagon, however feel free to join mine if you feel like I do.

1 year ago i'd be right there with you.

but i'm drained now.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
We have 2 more chances to salvage the season in regards to losses. Anything can happen this year I would think with all the parity. 8-8 maybe just what you need to prolong the season into January.

I don't see playoffs in our sights, however the overall morale can be boosted and some of the players can begin to play up to their potential whilst others continue to develop.

I have been a fan for more than 30 years and I am done with this piece of crap team. When the 49ers learn how to win games, then I will again watch the games and root for the team. I think I speak for many real fans who are just fed up with losing.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Field a team capable of winning a game and I will be in the front of the line, rooting with every breath. But until then, I will be picking the other team (because that way, at least I will come away with a win on my weekly picks).

This excuse for a football team does not deserve loyal fans.

One thing is for certain: next year I will not waste my money on NFL Access - I will watch the results of the games on the Internet but see no reason why I should piss away my money to watch a worthless team.
  • ZRF80
time to use this year to evaluate talent. No point of wasting time with Smith (if he returns) just for the sake of winning and putting on a show. We build for next year now, and that means trying to evaluate guys like Troy Smith and Nate Davis to see if they can fill backup roles in 2011.

Smith and Sing......begone.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

but i'm drained now.

That my friend is why we puff puff pass.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

To clarify, we are all fans of the team. We all support the team. What we dont support is a losing culture. The owners wont do anything if we don't speak out! I will not buy season tickets for next year unless there are major changes.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 24, 2010 at 15:04:13 ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

I don't see playoffs in our sights, however the overall morale can be boosted and some of the players can begin to play up to their potential whilst others continue to develop.

given the expectations coming into the season i don't think "morale victories" can help give the team any sort of boost. we've had too many of those over the past few years.

the only thing they have left to fight for are the other players.
  • Luca
  • Veteran

but i'm drained now.

I feel the same!!!

but i'm drained now.

That my friend is why we puff puff pass.

buddy. pass it over.
Share 49ersWebzone