There are 283 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
What makes it even worse, the Broncos are getting their asses handed to them. They will be ready to play..
59-14 Raiders...wow..
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Highly doubt Carr is gonna start next week (Sing hated the signing from the get-go, and the dips**t blew the game). -So Sing is definitely gonna consult in Mike Johnson for the best solution:

A. Promote Troy Smith (a QB Johnson was very familiar with as a QB coach at Baltimore).

B. Re-sign/Promote Nate Davis (a QB Johnson hand-picked from the draft last year, who's in his second year of the system, regardless of learning curve.)

I'd go with Nate Davis, we know what we're getting from him to the least, and we should at least explore such further since the season is shot.

Do u know troy smiths stat when he was a starter at BAL
Man the Broncos are getting destroyed. I'm afriad they will take it out all on the niners next week.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
59-14 Raiders...wow..

great... now the donkeys are gonna come out with fire next week and we are gonna get killed
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Highly doubt Carr is gonna start next week (Sing hated the signing from the get-go, and the dips**t blew the game). -So Sing is definitely gonna consult in Mike Johnson for the best solution:

A. Promote Troy Smith (a QB Johnson was very familiar with as a QB coach at Baltimore).

B. Re-sign/Promote Nate Davis (a QB Johnson hand-picked from the draft last year, who's in his second year of the system, regardless of learning curve.)

I'd go with Nate Davis, we know what we're getting from him to the least, and we should at least explore such further since the season is shot.

Do u know troy smiths stat when he was a starter at BAL

Probably terrible, but you never know, gotta be better than David Carr
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
59-14 Raiders...wow..

great... now the donkeys are gonna come out with fire next week and we are gonna get killed

LOL.

The Broncos and Niners should just skip the game and go pub crawling.
If these Europeans didn't like football jus wait until after this f**king game... my god.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
WE SUCK.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
If these Europeans didn't like football jus wait until after this f**king game... my god.

The NFL must be thinking the same thing

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
Please, If you're up there God, I beg you to make this Mike Singletary's last game as our head coach.
  • mod
  • Veteran
from NFLUK.com
Quote:
As a ticketholder for the 2010 NFL International Series game you will have the opportunity to see two of the NFL's premier teams on the field at Wembley on Sunday October 31st.

on behalf the 49ers and fellow fans I would like to apologize in advance for the poor football you are going to witness between these two teams.
Yay! The Europeans are going to be shown how NOT to play football by watching the 49ers.

It will be a good lesson for them to take notes on if they ever wanted to start a team.

Note 1: DO NOT make your team resemble the 2010 San Francisco 49ers.
Note 2: DO NOT hire a motivational speaker as your head coach.
Note 3: NEVER say you are going the just ram the ball down the opponents throat.
Note 4: NEVER run the ball straight up the middle 3 or more plays in a row
Note 5: ALWAYS try to put PRESSURE on the QB.

I'm sure there is a TON more, and the Europeans will be hard pressed to keep up with all the mistakes they will see from the 49ers.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Too bad they sent two of the worst teams in the NFL to showcase American football to England.

They'll defnitely be sticking to soccer after watching this game.

14-10 Broncos.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone