LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 266 users in the forums

The 49ers can be 6-5 heading to Green Bay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ZRF80
What makes you people think we'll beat Denver ?

Orton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smith

We lose based on that alone.....
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Till I die son

Please tell me I'm not the only one who had goosebumps when watching this. I wanna go and smack the shiit outta somebody now
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Till I die son

Please tell me I'm not the only one who had goosebumps when watching this. I wanna go and smack the shiit outta somebody now

that video is sick!!!!

but its great we don't have to play at the stick for the next few games... Alex has a TON of pressure and fan chanting we want Carr doesn't help at all...

we will play more focus and relax on the road and in London and hopefully when we come back to San Fran we will have a better record and all that nonsense will stop...

Go nienrs
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Orton is better than Smith, but he's not that good. We very well could lose against Denver, but we shouldn't. We have a more talented team. Better rb's, tight ends, wr's are about even or they might be a little better with the emergence of Brandon LLoyd, Their defense has given up more yards than ours so far. They are 25th against the run for ypg, which is what we like to do on offense, so hopefully that will help alex smith a little. So in summary, we have a more talented team, but they have better coaching and so far are much more disciplined and that could possibly lead to a loss because of the lack of discipline. However, if we can figure out how to play mistake free football, there is no reason why we shouldn't win this game.
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Based on that silly theory when the Niners had J Rice and J Montana and later S Young they should have had plenty of 16-0 seasons...Unfortunately they had a total of ZERO
Originally posted by FL9er:
I enjoy you guys enthusiam, but I guess we'll keep seeing these ridiculous threads until the team is completely/mathematically out of it.

Your absolutley right, its called not thinking like a loser, some of us project that thinking on to our sports teams. Some fight tooth and nail for even a sliver of a chance, some lay down or bend over and take it.
Share 49ersWebzone