Shop Find 49ers gear online
Our upcoming games are:

Panthers

Broncos - probably our toughest opponent out of these group of teams

Rams

Bucs

Cardinals

Then Green Bay

We can win all of these games coming into Green Bay in the same fashion, simply playing smart and not having any turnovers like we had in OAK. It shouldn't be hard to beat these teams and they should give us momentum going further into the season. It's all possible as long as we don't f*** ourselves over.

The 49ers have been the 49ers toughest opponents so far.

[ Edited by rEspEctdA49ers on Oct 20, 2010 at 09:21:58 ]
If you stopped at Green Bay, I'm assuming you think we're gonna lose.

The Broncos game is gonna be tough. We better beat the Bronocs, cant stand them

RAWR
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
Our upcoming games are:

Panthers

Broncos

Rams

Bucs

Cardinals

Then Green Bay

We can win all of these games coming into Green Bay in the same fashion, simply playing smart and not having any turnovers like we had in OAK. It shouldn't be hard to beat these teams and they should give us momentum going further into the season. It's all possible as long as we don't f*** ourselves over.

The 49ers have been the 49ers toughest opponents so far.

very very optimistic.....
Originally posted by redrathman:

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
If you stopped at Green Bay, I'm assuming you think we're gonna lose.

Well no, not at all, we have easier opponents afterward as well, it's just I'm not trying to jump too far ahead with our record so I decided to choose these 5 games that happen one after another, instead of having to say win, loss, win, loss, loss, then win...

because we can beat all 5 of these teams,

and if you're referring to the GB game, then no, I don't think that, I'm just saying that because they will be a challenge.
They will be one of our toughest opponents but I do believe we can still beat them.

Also considering how we do well against high ranked teams in the NFL...

[ Edited by rEspEctdA49ers on Oct 20, 2010 at 09:25:51 ]
Broncos, Cardinals at their home, and the Buccaneers will be very very tough...if we could win 2 outta those 3..and beat the rams and panthers, then I'll feel good about playin GB
it can definitally be done

GB is gonna be extremely hard at their place cold weather 10 am start

thats a tough game and all elements are going against us
that would be pretty sweet, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Sure why not believe a team that has won 1 out of 6 games could go on a 5 game winning streak.
why stop at 6-5?
12-5 and we win the super bowl
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I enjoy you guys enthusiam, but I guess we'll keep seeing these ridiculous threads until the team is completely/mathematically out of it.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by redrathman:

Double, no, triple

You know, some would argue that Howie Dean should have won. But, he didn't quite execute well enough to seal the deal and get the win. Sound familiar?
The Rams are playing well. The Cardinals were in the Super Bowl the yeat before last. One game at a time, young Jedi. We've had a tough schedule to open and we've shot ourselves in the foot badly with tentative, mistake filled execution. I don't see a team confident enough to rattle off a 5-6-7 game winning streak at this point. If we can pick off three in a row, maybe we get some mojo back. Confidence and aggressive play on both sides of the ball is our only hope. Hoping to play error free football and win by a field goal will just get us a bunch of late losses and frustration like it did with Nolan, and now Singletary.
Share 49ersWebzone