There are 132 users in the forums

Gil Brandt on 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • marls
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Originally posted by marls:
ha... I'm just watching this game again and Alex is definitely not the problem. If we dump him, MARK MY WORDS NOW, he's going to come back and kill us for years. He is showing progress every week. I still think we will get on a run this year but sadly the questions is ... is it too late? Can we fu@#'n start this week already!

You're forgetting about the Alex 5 year plan. He's gona have to learn a new offense that will take at least 2 years with him. His new team will probably suck so the receivers and o-line will hold him back for a couple years too, and what happens if there bad coaching. So yes, i will be very nervous in 2015

Nice profile pic... thousand words right there...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/members/profile.php?user=LeadFarmer
ha... I'm just watching this game again and Alex is definitely not the problem. If we dump him, MARK MY WORDS NOW, he's going to come back and kill us for years. He is showing progress every week. I still think we will get on a run this year but sadly the questions is ... is it too late? Can we fu@#'n start this week already!

You're forgetting about the Alex 5 year plan. He's gona have to learn a new offense that will take at least 2 years with him. His new team will probably suck so the receivers and o-line will hold him back for a couple years too, and what happens if there bad coaching. So yes, i will be very nervous in 2015

Thank you I think that pic is hilarious and as much as you might want me to, im not about to put up a real picture of me. I try to keep a good sense of humor about things especially watching this team every Sunday

Thank you I think that pic is hilarious and as much as you might want me to, im not about to put up a real picture of me. I try to keep a good sense of humor about things especially watching this team every Sunday

if that is how you feel then why even bother being a fan of the team? Seems like you would be much better off being a fan of another team. Then the rest of the real fans can continue to support the team. GO NINERS!!!!

He's been showing progress every week for six long years...by the time I'm 80, he will have the team on his back...whoopteedoo..
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

He's been showing progress every week for six long years...by the time I'm 80, he will have the team on his back...whoopteedoo..

out of these "six long years" how many full seasons did he start?
  • marls
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:

2 & 1/2
  • marls
  • Veteran
So at the end of the game, play before the pick, Smitty just misses Gore for 6 and the win. Why can't you guys see how close we really are? Does anyone even watch these games before they post? The play before the fumble, Smith made the safe throw to Morgan instead of Ginn which would of gone for a touchdown. We really just havn't had any breaks. As dire as it seams, we can beat any team in this league... Our o-line and our D really needs to step up!

2 & 1/2

Have you not seen enough of him already? Want a few more seasons??? Who are you cheering for?

2 & 1/2

Have you not seen enough of him already? Want a few more seasons??? Who are you cheering for?

I think he was backing you up Bobbi. He's played less than 3 seasons, not 6 years.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:

2 & 1/2

I think he was backing you up Bobbi. He's played less than 3 seasons, not 6 years.

So did Trent Edwards...

• marls
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MSteitz468:

2 & 1/2

So did Trent Edwards...

Huh?
My point is: Trent Edwards is gone...and we are still in the Alex Smith Learning Lab
  • marls
  • Veteran
My point is: Trent Edwards is gone...and we are still in the Alex Smith Learning Lab

Sheesh... Do you even follow this team. How bout the Nolan quote after Smith separated his throwing shoulder "I'm sore too, you don't hear me complaining". WTF... Nothing but morons on this board. I'm going to start calling you ALL out. Go watch the raiders.

Sheesh... Do you even follow this team. How bout the Nolan quote after Smith separated his throwing shoulder "I'm sore too, you don't hear me complaining". WTF... Nothing but morons on this board. I'm going to start calling you ALL out. Go watch the raiders.

Really...you have 193 posts on this board...how long have you been watching this garbage the Yorks like to call football?
  • marls
  • Veteran

Really...you have 193 posts on this board...how long have you been watching this garbage the Yorks like to call football?

since 1985.
Share 49ersWebzone