LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Gil Brandt on 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by marls:
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k Gil Brandt he said Alex was gonna be a good QB before the draft.

I bet he got paid by some agent.

Smitty is a good qb and he's getting better every week. Just watch the games you morons...

that would require for them to be unbiased. Their blind hatred for Alex Smith doesn't allow them to see anything positive that he ever does. According to them he is the anti-christ.

Now back on topic of the thread. I think the 49ers have a good chance of coming back and winning the division. It will require a lot of change on Singletary's part and some damn execution from the players. It would also be nice if our defense would step the F up and wreak some damn havock. Forcing some turnovers of their own wouldn't hurt either.

Smitty is a good qb and he's getting better every week. Just watch the games you morons...

Morons? Is that a personal attack...

Yea, he gets better and finds new ways to f**k up.

Progress!

He just needs to stop making mistakes and continue to have that chip on the shoulder that came alive in the 4th quarter against the Eagles.

Consistency, thy name is NOT Alex.

I hope that changes starting this Sunday.

[ Edited by ninertico on Oct 13, 2010 at 19:06:12 ]
What's going on here? Have expectations of below mediocrity become something to strive for? When Eddie D lost a playoff game you could be sure someone would be fired. Now you finish 8-8 it's worth a new contract.
Originally posted by ninertico:

Progress!

He just needs to stop making mistakes.

really? hahaha if he had said hey (insert name here) you're a moron for thinking this way. Then yes but c'monnnnn now you're just trying entirely to hard to get someone in trouble.

The entire team has shown progress at making mistakes, it is not just Smith.

Dude you need to watch the games Smith sucks. The only people who are morons are the ones who think Smith is a good QB. Hes worse than Rattay and his career numbers prove it. Or his numbers not his fault still?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by sincalniner:
Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:
that's not the only good news, The McRIB is coming back to McDonalds, isn't that awesome.

FU€K YEAH!

You better not be fkin lying!!!

Better be, on my damn way now!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by sincalniner:
Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:
that's not the only good news, The McRIB is coming back to McDonalds, isn't that awesome.

FU€K YEAH!

You better not be fkin lying!!!

Better be, on my damn way now!

it's coming back, that means it's supposed to start popping up in a couple weeks. i don't think it's out yet, there's a thing about it on the Yahoo! homepage...
Originally posted by backontop:

Progress!

really? hahaha if he had said hey (insert name here) you're a moron for thinking this way. Then yes but c'monnnnn now you're just trying entirely to hard to get someone in trouble.

No. My smiley says otherwise...

Man, things are so tight and tense around here inevitably diamonds are bound to appear.

PS Smith is responsible for Nine TOs, period. Whether he does well is irrelevant when that stat comes to light. It's don't matter if he scores four TDs if his five TOs cost us the game, right?

C'mon now...Still, Gil knows football and this former Cowboy surely loves this organization so let's celebrate after all.

Championship!

[ Edited by ninertico on Oct 13, 2010 at 19:26:58 ]
Originally posted by backontop:

Progress!

No. My smiley says otherwise...

Man, things are so tight and tense around here inevitably diamonds are bound to appear.

it happens when we are still waiting to win our first game.

• marls
  • Veteran
ha... I'm just watching this game again and Alex is definitely not the problem. If we dump him, MARK MY WORDS NOW, he's going to come back and kill us for years. He is showing progress every week. I still think we will get on a run this year but sadly the questions is ... is it too late? Can we fu@#'n start this week already!
  • marls
  • Veteran
We are either going to come out fierce this week and go on a serious run or totally implode...
ha... I'm just watching this game again and Alex is definitely not the problem. If we dump him, MARK MY WORDS NOW, he's going to come back and kill us for years. He is showing progress every week. I still think we will get on a run this year but sadly the questions is ... is it too late? Can we fu@#'n start this week already!

You're forgetting about the Alex 5 year plan. He's gona have to learn a new offense that will take at least 2 years with him. His new team will probably suck so the receivers and o-line will hold him back for a couple years too, and what happens if there bad coaching. So yes, i will be very nervous in 2015
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:

You're forgetting about the Alex 5 year plan. He's gona have to learn a new offense that will take at least 2 years with him. His new team will probably suck so the receivers and o-line will hold him back for a couple years too, and what happens if there bad coaching. So yes, i will be very nervous in 2015

you're blind hatred is amusing.
  • marls
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:

Seems like we can't get rid of these raider fans on this board...
Share 49ersWebzone