There are 340 users in the forums

Fans No Class Today!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Fans No Class Today!

I thought it was f**king great to hear the crowd chant and boo Alex Smith. As an entire fan base we are all frustrated with this inept QB that we keep giving chances to. Has he delivered? No. Try playing in Philly or NY or Boston. Smith would have had been cut a long time ago.

I applaud the fans for voicing their opinions on National TV so that the world can know that are the Mecca for Championship Football. So that they see we will not accept mediocrity and be quiet. So they can see San Francisco fans are not all a bunch wine sipping, cheese eating pansies who go to games to just pass the time on a Sunday afternoon.

Jed open your f**king eyes son.

[ Edited by BETTERDAYZ9ERS on Oct 11, 2010 at 10:32:07 ]
Originally posted by leebert81:
I believe AS is a good person and shows he's got spirit and a "not going to give up" attitude. I really do respect him for that.

He just needs to suit up for another team.

LB

people did not chant for Carr they chanted for Alex to leave the field he has been stinking it up for a long while !
OP just called me an a*****e.
I will give Alex smith the finger back!!!!LOL His sorry ass was 5 yards away from tying the game and his b$#%h ass threw a INT. Are guys blind. GO CAR!!!!!!
yea...chant for another 1st overall bust. Real classless and lazy act on the fans...yes its frustrating but do you really think Carr will be any better? Come on! Now if they chanted Troy Smith or Davis then okay....but Carr?...Thats just lazy.

SING AND ALEX NEED TO GO!!!

I've lost faith in Sing especially...his style of coaching is causing the team to fall apart. He's losing the team.
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
yea...chant for another 1st overall bust. Real classless and lazy act on the fans...yes its frustrating but do you really think Carr will be any better? Come on! Now if they chanted Troy Smith or Davis then okay....but Carr?...Thats just lazy.

I've lost faith in Sing especially...his style of coaching is causing the team to fall apart. He's losing the team.

they would of chanted for whoever was at the #2 position. It just so happens to be carr, thanks to Singletarys brilliant personnel management.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
"double middle finger" to the fans who have spend/wasted money over the years to subject themselves to have to watch Alex Smith play....or attempt to play the QB position?

imo, to me they are martyrs....I reside in the City, and if it wasn't for them...our 9er games would be blacked out.

I salute these brave individuals
I still don't get how you would consider that being classless. There are tons of examples of other teams fan base being classless. If you consider booing your team when they are performing real bad and not just for one game but for 5 i see a reason. Had this been one play or one game that we flat out sucked then that would be classless but its been 5 games with a predictable offense, mediocre at best QB, dumb mistakes. You can't expect us to sit and not complain.
Why can't he persevere when it f*cking matters? f**k that garbage ass QB, someone needs to take out the trash.
are a bunch of idiots...

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

they would of chanted for whoever was at the #2 position. It just so happens to be carr, thanks to Singletarys brilliant personnel management.

Well who's idea was it to get rid of Shaun Hill?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Yea...thats how "dumb" majority of our fans are. Thats what Im talking about "lazy".

At this point lets get Troy a chance in his career. Lets get Davis more meaningful reps in practice. These two are winners and have proven they can play in BIG games. Carr? Please...
bump
Well call me classless or whatever. I spend way too much money every season to see the BS we saw last night. The Fans deserver better than a great 1st drive then terrible middle of game and Too late comeback. Im Tired and was embarrassed at my own birthday party cuz all i got too hear was sorry for the loss but happy Bday anyway. Really??

Alex needs to Go. Tired of the same ol same
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Well call me classless or whatever. I spend way too much money every season to see the BS we saw last night. The Fans deserver better than a great 1st drive then terrible middle of game and Too late comeback. Im Tired and was embarrassed at my own birthday party cuz all i got too hear was sorry for the loss but happy Bday anyway. Really??

Alex needs to Go. Tired of the same ol same

Why spend good money to see bad football, might as well see a high school game and friday, a college game on saturday, and stay home on sunday! It will cost you less money and you might see a good game!
Share 49ersWebzone