LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

Fans No Class Today!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Fans No Class Today!

In defense of Smith (Yeah I said it), I dont think our play calling gives him a chance to get into a rythm or even to get into sync with our WRs. Even good QBs have a few bad series, it's magnified for Smith because of the few chances he gets or the dire situation we are in when he is allowed to "let it rip." He made some great plays last night. If we didn't waist so many plays handing the ball off to Gore, I think he would be a much better QB. In my opinion, the only person being booed last night should of been Sing and that's essentially what I did (and others) when we started booing all the BS run plays with Gore. I dont think I have seen more than two passes in a row this season. Sing is too stubborn to be a head coach and should be fired as soon as we are eliminated from the playoffs, which by my calculation should be in three weeks...
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Well call me classless or whatever. I spend way too much money every season to see the BS we saw last night. The Fans deserver better than a great 1st drive then terrible middle of game and Too late comeback. Im Tired and was embarrassed at my own birthday party cuz all i got too hear was sorry for the loss but happy Bday anyway. Really??

Alex needs to Go. Tired of the same ol same

Why spend good money to see bad football, might as well see a high school game and friday, a college game on saturday, and stay home on sunday! It will cost you less money and you might see a good game!

I paid almost 1500 for two season tickets

One of the games I paid for was stolen from me and sent to London

I have to pay for parking at the game (20-35 dollars)

Yesterday I paid 9 dollars for one bottle of a bud light

I spilled half that bottle at my seat, because our old as stadium was build in the prohabition days and doesn't have cup holders.

I watched what could be a very good team commit suicide on the field.

Then I sat in traffic for about an hour and a half.

IF I WANT TO BOO, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO f**kIN BOO!

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 11, 2010 at 11:24:45 ]
Fans need to let the team know, this piss poor play will not be tolerated.
Originally posted by kstolai:

This.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

This.

Nobody likes a cry baby.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This.

Nobody likes a cry baby.

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Oct 11, 2010 at 12:24:16 ]

This.

Nobody likes a cry baby.

Nobody likes a s**tty QB either... ok maybe I'm wrong, Smith still seems to have a couple of nuthuggers somehow.

This.

oh yeah, cus nothing shows intolerance more than paying for tickets, showing up and then emitting noise from the face hole.
Fans need to show some class and keep their blindfolds on, drink kool-aid, empty their wallets, and march to their DOOM! ~Jed York.

muahahahahahaa

right Jed?!

[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 11, 2010 at 12:28:31 ]
My only complaint is, why did it take so long? As a fan of this team we should expect more. Have we forgotten about the years where it was super bowl of bust? We should be voicing our displeasure. The bay deserves better.

What they should have been chanting was "We want Eddie." Eddie D would not have waited for the fans to get involved. He would have made moves weeks ago.

Originally posted by aclarke49:
My only complaint is, why did it take so long? As a fan of this team we should expect more. Have we forgotten about the years where it was super bowl of bust? We should be voicing our displeasure. The bay deserves better.

What they should have been chanting was "We want Eddie." Eddie D would not have waited for the fans to get involved. He would have made moves weeks ago.

Not enough home games. We'll see next week. Smith is going to get torched on every incomplete pass if he's not playing well.

This.

Nobody likes a cry baby.

then why do we boo the refs on a bad call and such.

Double standards
6 years of failure. Boo all you want. This f**king kid, he shows us just enough to let us know there's a potential winner under those pads, but does he win? No. That play where he rolled left and fumbled for a touchdown... that play will characterize his entire career ten years from now.
Originally posted by Kneel_B4_ZOD:
6 years of failure. Boo all you want. This f**king kid, he shows us just enough to let us know there's a potential winner under those pads, but does he win? No. That play where he rolled left and fumbled for a touchdown... that play will characterize his entire career ten years from now.

That's the definition of a career backup QB.
Originally posted by Kneel_B4_ZOD:

LOL I think so man. That specific play keeps flashing on my mind today, and now that you remind me that it was ran for an Eagles TD, makes me really want to puke. brb
Share 49ersWebzone