There are 440 users in the forums
49ers website Public relations
Oct 8, 2010 at 12:34 PM
- brucesf49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,111
Yes....but the best videos are produced at 49ers.com. News is always better from an outside org anyway. Nobody wants to make themselves look bad. Average everyday fans dont know about the zone.
Oct 8, 2010 at 12:35 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Oct 8, 2010 at 12:38 PM
- danimal
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,705
even on this site where we are supposedly knowledgeable, homerism runs rampant
49erswebzone.com has taught me one thing.
pre joining this site I assumed Lions fans all knew their franchise sucks.
post joining this site, I have come to learn that even the worst franchises will have blind optimist followers
[ Edited by danimal on Oct 8, 2010 at 12:39:01 ]
49erswebzone.com has taught me one thing.
pre joining this site I assumed Lions fans all knew their franchise sucks.
post joining this site, I have come to learn that even the worst franchises will have blind optimist followers
[ Edited by danimal on Oct 8, 2010 at 12:39:01 ]
Oct 8, 2010 at 12:44 PM
- PTulini
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,412
Originally posted by brucesf49:
Yes....but the best videos are produced at 49ers.com. News is always better from an outside org anyway. Nobody wants to make themselves look bad. Average everyday fans dont know about the zone.
That's what makes us better than the average fan!
Oct 8, 2010 at 1:34 PM
- fly15
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,790
Originally posted by jrg:

Oct 8, 2010 at 1:37 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Oct 8, 2010 at 1:45 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by havier49:
You know I have been a frequent visitor of 49erswebzone.com and 49ers.com for some time now and about the only way I can describe the difference between them is truth and plausable deniablility. If I want to really find out what's going on with the 49ers I won't go to the 49ers.com website. Ironic isn't it? In fact I have been a hard core niners fan for over 30 years and I find it fitting that 49ers news be reported by someone other than the 49ers. That being said I think the Eagles are going to come into candlestick and Reed is going to teach Sing a lesson in coaching. 0-5 here we come.

You just had to throw that in there.
Oct 8, 2010 at 1:48 PM
- 9ERFANINAZ
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,472
Originally posted by havier49:
You know I have been a frequent visitor of 49erswebzone.com and 49ers.com for some time now and about the only way I can describe the difference between them is truth and plausable deniablility. If I want to really find out what's going on with the 49ers I won't go to the 49ers.com website. Ironic isn't it? In fact I have been a hard core niners fan for over 30 years and I find it fitting that 49ers news be reported by someone other than the 49ers. That being said I think the Eagles are going to come into candlestick and Reed is going to teach Sing a lesson in coaching. 0-5 here we come.
Who are you
Oct 8, 2010 at 2:15 PM
- flow
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,395