LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Who here actually cares about winning the division

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who here actually cares about winning the division

I don't care myself. Win the division or not this team is not good enough to be built upon any further. Blow up and rebuild....cuss all I care about is being a contender again. And not a sneak into the Super Bowl team like the Cardinals. I mean a real contender where we contend for the better part of a decade.

Anything less is meaningless to me
Yes. Winning the division puts us in the playoffs. From there, anything can happen.
Is NT desperate for threads?
This is the mistake the Yorks have been making for years. If the team gets two important postions filled, everything else will fall in place.

#1. A real head coach who game plans, makes half time adjustments, exploits others weakness's, plays to win, not playing not to lose.

#2 A QB who is a franchise QB. Only 10 or so in the league, but look what Sam Bradford has done with little to no talent around him.

All other items will fall into place if they fix these two things. I could list ownership, but that will not change, so why focus on it.
This is crap.
Who here actually cares about threads asking if we care about winning the division!?
Originally posted by aMikeNolanGuy:
Is NT desperate for threads?

We're desperate for everything... New threads, new owners, new coach, new QB...
Originally posted by rawdel:
Yes. Winning the division puts us in the playoffs. From there, anything can happen.

Uh..no. This isn't baseball where the whole "just get in and anything can happen philosophy" actually has merit. In the NFL the teams that win are the best teams. Sure, you can fluke yourself to a win or maybe two. But that's not usually how it goes.
I think some zoners would like to know

If you don't; use your powers of ignoring and not clicking. I know that is next to impossible though
To be honest I want to be last place.. pick up a good QB in the draft and replace Singletary with Jon Gruden a QB guru

We can't and we won't. So I don't see any reason to get worked up about it.
I just care about winning a game, seriously.
I see your point. Normally winning the division is a huge accomplishment, but if we end up 7-9 and in the playoffs does it really feel we accomplished anything?
Originally posted by mac707g:
Originally posted by rawdel:

Uh..no. This isn't baseball where the whole "just get in and anything can happen philosophy" actually has merit. In the NFL the teams that win are the best teams. Sure, you can fluke yourself to a win or maybe two. But that's not usually how it goes.

okay
We aren't going to win the division.

I'm tired of people talking about that when we're 0-4. I could give a f**k less if we're 2 games back or 4 back.

We haven't won a game.
Share 49ersWebzone