LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

At this point, do you want to tank it?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

At this point, do you want to tank it?

I personally think we can't make much noise this year with our current coaching staff and QB. Do you want us to start losing for draft picks?

LOL I've already started lookin at mock drafts. DAMN YOU NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
LMAO why is it when a negative thread about the Niners comes up, everyone wants a lock? Are their any realistic people out there? We aren't gonna be the first 0-4 team to win a superbowl.
Originally posted by bracus:
LMAO why is it when a negative thread about the Niners comes up, everyone wants a lock? Are their any realistic people out there? We aren't gonna be the first 0-4 team to win a superbowl.

Tanking a season only works in basketball (ala NJ Nets). We'll win just enough to get a sucky pick in the draft...
Do you think they have to try?? With this staff and their decisions they might tank it regardless of wanting to or not.
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

2 home wins (where we play very well btw) and we are right back in it.
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by bracus:

Tanking a season only works in basketball (ala NJ Nets). We'll win just enough to get a sucky pick in the draft...

That is what I'm soooo afraid of right now. I see that happening and either make a horrible pick or they say there wasn't anything available and stick with Alex after he has a horrible season except for a really good last week.

It's not a matter of wanting to or not. With Singletary as coach and Smith we on the path of tanking.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It doesn't matter what we want.
WOW split 50/50. Obviously this is a good debate throughout the Niner fans. There should be a penalty for asking for a lock for no reason lmao.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Share 49ersWebzone