LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

NFL Video: Is Singletary the Problem in the City by the Bay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
sing wil b gone after the falcons game.

If that's the case, Mike Johnson might have gone from the QB Coach, to the Offensive Coordinator to the Interim Head Coach in less than a week!

That would be pretty f'n sick for him. It might be the best thing though to have an offensive HC for the rest of the season if we ditch Sing.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
To say Singletary is a defensive coach who doesn't understand offense is ridiculous. To be an effective defensive player, you HAVE to understand offense.

But what sucks even more is that Singletary isn't even a 'complete' defensive coach. His knowledge of defense doesn't go beyond that of LB-position coach. He's never even drawn a defensive play in his life.

Seriously, this guy is nothing but a mascot, what a f**king sham.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
To say Singletary is a defensive coach who doesn't understand offense is ridiculous. To be an effective defensive player, you HAVE to understand offense.

But what sucks even more is that Singletary isn't even a 'complete' defensive coach. His knowledge of defense doesn't go beyond that of LB-position coach. He's never even drawn a defensive play in his life.

I know but it's still a good point.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

they all walked around the question except Sapp. They all respect him and dont want to talk bad on him but u could tell how they really felt.
I especially loved what Collinsworth and Boomer had to say about the lack of talent at our QB position. Rings so true.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I especially loved what Collinsworth and Boomer had to say about the lack of talent at our QB position. Rings so true.

yet no one in the organization thinks so
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

yet no one in the organization thinks so

Sad but true.
It should read front office and sinletary problem by the bay
Share 49ersWebzone