LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

The Niners vs the NFC west

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wodwo:
NFC West =

LOL. Seriously. All NFC West should be banned from playoffs. They don't belong.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Don't do it to yourself man. Just let it go.

If it was only that easy.
Why are you so worried about going to the playoffs? So this team can be embarassed on an even bigger stage and Singletary can keep his job another year?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Don't do it to yourself man. Just let it go.

______

Let it go? Why? The entire division is horrible. I'll give it up when the Seahawks or Rams eliminate us.

Which...I don't see happening anytime soon...

Whether you think we're good or not is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is that we're in an absolutely horrible division. Historically horrible. And for that reason alone I won't "let it go". We're fans. Be a fan.

I'd rather spend the next few weeks with hope than convincing myself that we can't make it happen. Unfortunately for you, we're as talented as any team in this division. Yes, that is the truth.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rudedog:
Why are you so worried about going to the playoffs? So this team can be embarassed on an even bigger stage and Singletary can keep his job another year?

______

Getting embarrassed in the playoffs is far better than getting last place in this historically bad division.

So to answer your questions...

Yes and maybe.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

______

Getting embarrassed in the playoffs is far better than getting last place in this historically bad division.

Yes and maybe.
So you rather go to the playoffs and lose and keep Mike Singletary. Is that what you are saying?
championsh*t
Originally posted by 190836:

______

Yes and maybe.
So you rather go to the playoffs and lose and keep Mike Singletary. Is that what you are saying?
IMO, even if we make the playoffs this year, Singletary is gone either way. There's no way Jed doesn't realize how bad of a coach the guy is.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by 190836:

______

Yes and maybe.
IMO, even if we make the playoffs this year, Singletary is gone either way. There's no way Jed doesn't realize how bad of a coach the guy is.

_________

Yes, I agree. If we manage to go one and done in the playoffs Singletary is gone.

If we somehow pull out a win, then I believe he will have deserved to stay another year. Sorry fans. But IF that happens, he will have proven to not lose the locker room and make a historic comeback.

A big "if", no doubt. But I'd rather make the playoffs than not. Sorry for wanting to have success this year after years of mediocrity. I'm not going to join the pity party that is the Webzone.

WOOOO HOOOOO NO PITTYY PARTY HERE!!!!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Wodwo:
NFC West =

Everyone was fine with winning the division by default earlier in the year. I don't care what people say, I'm all for making the playoffs, but I'm not going to keep my hopes up. If we don't we'll end up with Jake Locker so it's fine with me
STOP!
Share 49ersWebzone