49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 487 users in the forums

Alex smith is about to be on KNBR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
great... more lip service!

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

Seriously though this dude needs to shut the f**k up. He f**king sucks big time, just shut up and keep sucking, nobody wants to hear his well thought out answers.

So much anger.

I guess it's better projected on Alex Smith than your kids or wife.

Dont worry I will slap them around when I get home.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,105
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
great... more lip service!

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

What...U wanted him to finger point?

no. Figured the balls might come in handy on Monday night.

I haven't seen the 2nd half of the Seattle (& I'm glad after seeing the final score) But that can be said about more than Alex Smith.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
great... more lip service!

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

Seriously though this dude needs to shut the f**k up. He f**king sucks big time, just shut up and keep sucking, nobody wants to hear his well thought out answers.

So much anger.

I guess it's better projected on Alex Smith than your kids or wife.

Dont worry I will slap them around when I get home.



[ Edited by mayo63 on Sep 15, 2010 at 16:58:02 ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
he'll probably talk into the wrong mic



Made my day.
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
great... more lip service!

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

What...U wanted him to finger point?

no. Figured the balls might come in handy on Monday night.

I haven't seen the 2nd half of the Seattle (& I'm glad after seeing the final score) But that can be said about more than Alex Smith.

It can be said about the entire team. There wasn't a single position that executed at any level what so ever. The CB's biting on the double moves like that was hard to watch.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Solid answers from Alex -- but I'm still not convinced.

Time will tell.


Yup . . . Show us . . . that's the only thing that can turn it around.

yeah, Alex seems like a cool dude...wish everything would have worked out for him.... I would even add him as a friend if he ever comes around and gets a PS3..

but in this league results are what count...I wish we would have kept Rattay like I said years back...and he was pushed harder by the coaching staff as the years went on.....I really believe spoiling him did not help.

This. Rattay should have been left as our starter. Picked up Garcia or somebody ventran the following season to be #2 or or start and let alex be groomed for 4 years.
alex has through week 3 for me..i'm praying sunday was a fluke and i'm not giving up after week 1..hopefully no more nonsense and our team actually shows up this week
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Solid answers from Alex -- but I'm still not convinced.

Time will tell.


Yup . . . Show us . . . that's the only thing that can turn it around.

yeah, Alex seems like a cool dude...wish everything would have worked out for him.... I would even add him as a friend if he ever comes around and gets a PS3..

but in this league results are what count...I wish we would have kept Rattay like I said years back...and he was pushed harder by the coaching staff as the years went on.....I really believe spoiling him did not help.

This. Rattay should have been left as our starter. Picked up Garcia or somebody ventran the following season to be #2 or or start and let alex be groomed for 4 years.

Close. Should have kept Rattay and signed Kerry Collins...they could have battled. Should have not drafted anyone at QB until the 06 maybe even 07 draft...heck maybe even 08 if the an OLINE and WR's had not emerged yet.

The drafted QB should have been developed for 2 years behind Rattay and Collins.

So it would have been Rattay and or Collins 2005-2008 and yes we would have been bad. But from then on we would be in much better shape.

And this is exactly what I planned in 2005, so nobody give me any of that hindsight garbage
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
great... more lip service!

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

Seriously though this dude needs to shut the f**k up. He f**king sucks big time, just shut up and keep sucking, nobody wants to hear his well thought out answers.

he is so good with his "well thought out answers" it's no wonder he's still our number one qb...

MS: "we gotta let you go, son... give me one good reason why we should keep you around"

AS: "blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na"

MS: damn, i couldn't have said it better myself... and you know how GREAT i am at TALKING and giving motivational speeches"

AS: "yes, coach, you sure could lull us to sleep with those darn speeches. i guess that's a lot better than you removing your pants and showing your butt crack, however"

MS: "don't go there, son... if you talk that kind of crap ever again, not only will i make you take a shower, but i'll make sure i hose you down myself!!!"

AS: "yes, sir"

MS: "good, now don't forget to call shaun hill tonight"

AS: "why coach?"

MS: "he might be the culprit behind this dog gone prank"

AS: "what prank coach?"

MS: "oh alex, are you forgetting, son? someone hid your balls from you, now go find out if shaun has them!!!!!!!!!"
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,105
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
great... more lip service!

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

What...U wanted him to finger point?

no. Figured the balls might come in handy on Monday night.

I haven't seen the 2nd half of the Seattle (& I'm glad after seeing the final score) But that can be said about more than Alex Smith.

It can be said about the entire team. There wasn't a single position that executed at any level what so ever. The CB's biting on the double moves like that was hard to watch.

Wait, did that really happen?
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
great... more lip service!

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

What...U wanted him to finger point?

no. Figured the balls might come in handy on Monday night.

I haven't seen the 2nd half of the Seattle (& I'm glad after seeing the final score) But that can be said about more than Alex Smith.

It can be said about the entire team. There wasn't a single position that executed at any level what so ever. The CB's biting on the double moves like that was hard to watch.
true that... db's were out played by a 50 yr old and an ex-biggest loser competitor, staley made clemmons look like mvp, anthony davis played like a confused rookie, iupati forgot that he is suppose to push the line instead of take a dump in his pants, crabcake was too busy thinking about how better he has to perform than dez bryant, and so on and so on.....

HOWEVER, seattle kept giving us chances to get back on the field to score... a good/capable qb would have made a comeback or made the score closer...

i know it's just one game, but the last time i saw smith carry our team was when he brought us back from a deficit against the "same old sorry rams" that's not saying much.

i'm rooting for alex - he's our qb. i'm only bickering because i care and i really hope these guys read these damn message boards and take the criticism well instead of burning the pillow with frikken tears... if it's a pity party alex or any other niner wants, then they better go to church on sundays and let the andy lee/brian jennings/patrick willis/delanie walker kinda guys play ball.
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
great... more lip service!

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

What...U wanted him to finger point?

no. Figured the balls might come in handy on Monday night.

I haven't seen the 2nd half of the Seattle (& I'm glad after seeing the final score) But that can be said about more than Alex Smith.

It can be said about the entire team. There wasn't a single position that executed at any level what so ever. The CB's biting on the double moves like that was hard to watch.

Wait, did that really happen?


Not just once but I believe at least 2 or 3 times.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
great... more lip service!

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

What...U wanted him to finger point?

no. Figured the balls might come in handy on Monday night.

I haven't seen the 2nd half of the Seattle (& I'm glad after seeing the final score) But that can be said about more than Alex Smith.

It can be said about the entire team. There wasn't a single position that executed at any level what so ever. The CB's biting on the double moves like that was hard to watch.

Wait, did that really happen?


Not just once but I believe at least 2 or 3 times.

I remember three. But at least Nate had safety help right behind him. It's not his fault a big, slow receiver made Michael Lewis look like a 45 year old man.

T Brown on the other hand had no safety help when he did it. Not that Lewis would have done any good if he was there, apparently.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,798
FWIW Tim Ryan was on a little bit after alex and said he was shocked the way the niners played in the second half of the game, it was painfully obvious the plays were coming in way to late and that he visited 16 different training camps this season and the niners by far were the ones that seemed the most together "family like" and were the most ready to get the season going.

I cant stand the guy but I liked his insite
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
great... more lip service!

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

What...U wanted him to finger point?

no. Figured the balls might come in handy on Monday night.

I haven't seen the 2nd half of the Seattle (& I'm glad after seeing the final score) But that can be said about more than Alex Smith.

It can be said about the entire team. There wasn't a single position that executed at any level what so ever. The CB's biting on the double moves like that was hard to watch.

Wait, did that really happen?


Not just once but I believe at least 2 or 3 times.

I remember three. But at least Nate had safety help right behind him. It's not his fault a big, slow receiver made Michael Lewis look like a 45 year old man.

T Brown on the other hand had no safety help when he did it. Not that Lewis would have done any good if he was there, apparently.


Their receivers made our DB's look like fools! And one of them had to lose 60lbs just to get back into the NFL a few months prior! -sigh- this is going to be a long season if that continues. We better hope for a magical pass rush to come out of nowhere.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone