LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 355 users in the forums

Niners 2010 scheduling

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
you can't give the raiders an extra home game

ya I don't get the point this thread is trying to make. We have to play all 4 AFC West teams. I'm not sure how they decide which 2 are home and which 2 are away.

I guess we could have played @OAK and have hosted KC, and then another team in the NFC west could have gone to KC and hosted OAK, like is on our schedule this year.

It was York who gave up the home game, b/c he can make more money in London, and is a part of the NFL International Committee.

Bottom line is if you ask Singletary he will say his team needs to be able to play any team, any day, on any field in the world.

I agree the last month of the season doesn't look ideal, but thats why we need to be strong and consistent through-out the season.

nobody is getting an extra home game. i was just pointing out that they couldve arranged the schedule so we played the Raider game as one of our away games, because we lost a home game. at very least one of our away games would be like a home game to make up for London.

im not whining about anything, i was just pointing out that the whole London game twisted up our schedule. we have a cakewalk schedule for the most part anyways, but home games have always been such an advantage for us, it sucks to give up one up.
Share 49ersWebzone