There are 140 users in the forums

Steve Young interview about Alex Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Itr's probably time to ban a couple members.

Gotta start a bunch of sh@t cause they got nothing better to do.

Well if they got nuthin better to do they should start their own blogs and campaign for Smith's removal.

It's pathetic how putting something into the proper context can lead to all out hate and discontent.

In the mean time this thread or repremand the Offenders. I'm tired of the garbage.

I hope Smith takes this stuff personal and make you eat your words off his sphincter pile.

People can't even just be fans anymore. If we are we're Homers. Go root for another team already. This one hasn't seen the playoffs in 8 years. You'd think that all the bandwagon fans would have jumped overboard by now. But NOPE, some are like maggots on stool. One even made it to being a fly.

~Ceadder

RIP TroyBoy
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by whatawegot:
alex smith is a joke. You either have the instincts or you dont as an nfl quarterback. All you groupie smith lovers better get ready to get let down. When the games on the line in the 4th quarter and smith has to make the passes to win the game he will choke? Has he ever, ever takin his team from a deficit and brought the team back to win? I didnt think so. GO ahead and hold out hope faithfful. Its a pipedream. One lastpoint and there is no misreading this quote from romanoski on comcast sports net television the other day. "Alex smith will never be th quarterback of the future for the san francisco 49ers. People i know on the team state that very fact and this year is a transition year for the quarterback position. Even managemnt says they are commited to him but behind the scenes they are not". U think he was talking out his piehole? I think not as an x niner. THeres nothing for him to gain for lyeing on national tv.

but here they come 3, 2, 1...

u got the approval of fly that officially means your post is dumb

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
alex smith is a joke. You either have the instincts or you dont as an nfl quarterback. All you groupie smith lovers better get ready to get let down. When the games on the line in the 4th quarter and smith has to make the passes to win the game he will choke? Has he ever, ever takin his team from a deficit and brought the team back to win? I didnt think so. GO ahead and hold out hope faithfful. Its a pipedream. One lastpoint and there is no misreading this quote from romanoski on comcast sports net television the other day. "Alex smith will never be th quarterback of the future for the san francisco 49ers. People i know on the team state that very fact and this year is a transition year for the quarterback position. Even managemnt says they are commited to him but behind the scenes they are not". U think he was talking out his piehole? I think not as an x niner. THeres nothing for him to gain for lyeing on national tv.

thats valrod

thats valrod

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

thats valrod

titans
Share 49ersWebzone