There are 149 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by suso365:
Enough about the coaching. Offense and defense got their asses handed to them. Coaching can't change how bad the players played.

i won't even bother
Short throws, STILL?! WTF?
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by niners94:
No matter how bad it gets I am not giving up on my team. Lets hope the niners can figure out the problems and get them fixed asap

Idk, it's been 8-9 years of hoping...

I get that but theres no point in watching if we have no hope that we can turn things around

Sigh...
  • jimih
  • Veteran
Hmmmmm..... chiefs bad team..... hire crennel, weis and Haley... become good team.

49ers ..... bad team..... hire Singletary, Raye...... stay bad.....

Hmmmm.... what is difference???

Hmmmm.......
If you wanted the ball back, can we at least take some shots down the field??
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Last week Sign said we will stop Brees.
This week VD (i think) guaranteed a victory.

How about we STFU, practice a little more, develop a good game plan and execute. Then maybe we can talk a little. Maybe.

this
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
3 fuhking points!!!!

Look at simpletary, dork, he's got nothing.

playcalling is a f**king joke
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Originally posted by TN-Niner:
Originally posted by matt49er:
hire Jon Gruden right now

NO. NO. AND H%^$^%$ NO.
Over rated. He is an offensive coach whose D won the SB and then did little after that.
I am so sick of hearing that Gruden is some savior coach or something.

He'd be a much better option than the current regime. He's an offensive minded coach who knows how to gameplan and can still be motivational when need be. Who else would you like to see hired? (Not trying to be a jackass, just wondering who else is available)

I think any ol' high school coach would be better than the current regime. (Half-kidding there)
I have heard Harbaugh from Stanford mentioned and I do not know much about him but that is an option.
I think the problem here is ownership. You do not hire three failure head coaches in a row unless there are ownership issues. We need to find someone to run the show from the GM position and pray they clean house. Then let them find a coach.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
No matter how bad it gets I am not giving up on my team. Lets hope the niners can figure out the problems and get them fixed asap

I get that but theres no point in watching if we have no hope that we can turn things around

damn I love your optimism, but it is getting hard to stomach. I want them to win but that would mean we keep the status quo for next year, if we lose, then their is a chance for a coaching change. I want the team to win but at what cost.
1-10: Run up the middle
2-10: Run up the middle
3-10: Throw it to Gore down the sideline
4-10: Punt

3-10: Overthrow Crabtree
4-10: Punt

3-10: Tipped Pass for INT

Rinse and repeat.

• Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by awol36:

Where is this from? Someone should make a thread for these. Title is "break glass only in the even of near total depression.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
3 fuhking points!!!!

Look at simpletary, dork, he's got nothing.

playcalling is a f**king joke
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Sigh...

Imagine next week at the Falcons. Wow, we are gonna get killed!
9ers fans are so fed up, there running naked in the streets.

Why is it we can't run a screen, and yet every other team we play runs them all day long.
Share 49ersWebzone