There are 361 users in the forums

Your most beloved Niner stuff

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i still have my first ever jersey...it was a jerry rice youth replica, prolly as cheap as you can get, i had it when i was like 6, numbers are all faded

..Along with all of my Jerseys I have been able to buy. The 3 laminated photos i got when i was about 6 living in Jackson, NJ.
Niner helmet signed by Steve young, my grandpa got it for me and he's a cowboy fan who hates Steve young.
It was a Montana rookie card.

Collage with every week's box score and highlights from the '84-'85 season!! The greatest season!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
^^^nice f'n room!

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by n1nerman49:

That is awesome!

............and the winner of the Ultimate 49ers Man Cave is.................

n1nerman49!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by RonMexico:
steve young's droppings

Very sick! Damn funny, but very sick.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Thanks guys it is kinda fun. I live in Wisconsin and get a lot of heat from all those Packer fans! But I love it!! Here is another photo of some of my other collection, including my autographed Mays jersey I received when my family and I were at training camp in Santa Clara a few weeks ago.[img=null]

^
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Thanks guys it is kinda fun. I live in Wisconsin and get a lot of heat from all those Packer fans! But I love it!! Here is another photo of some of my other collection, including my autographed Mays jersey I received when my family and I were at training camp in Santa Clara a few weeks ago.[img=null]

whats your address and what time do you go to work...also do you own any large dogs?
Probably my autographed football signed by vd, p.wiliis, coffee, and a mysterious sig. I'll have to post it up so someone can possibly identify it. My dad received it as a bday gift and gave it to me.
Share 49ersWebzone