There are 194 users in the forums

Your most beloved Niner stuff

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by n1nerman49:

Has to be my 49er Helmet Chair. Nothing better than sitting in this chair and watching games on Sunday.

Totally jealous of this setup. Effing sweet!!!

My most beloved stuff, my Joe Montana football card collection. About 400 different cards and over 2,000 total, including 3 rookie cards, all rated PSA 9. Also have a lot of Starting Linups and McFarlanes, magazine covers with Joe on the front, videos, books, bobble heads...more i'm sure, but I haven't gone through it all in a while. =)
Got these at training camp last year:

They belonged to Balmer.
Originally posted by BSacamano:
My gold satin 49ers jacket.

I went to a 49ers game in SF last year, and I had at least 10 people stop me and offer me money for the jacket. Not an actual picture of my jacket, but that's what it looks like.

Dude can you still buy those? Ive wanted one for so long now but cant find them.
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:

Has to be my 49er Helmet Chair. Nothing better than sitting in this chair and watching games on Sunday.

My most beloved stuff, my Joe Montana football card collection. About 400 different cards and over 2,000 total, including 3 rookie cards, all rated PSA 9. Also have a lot of Starting Linups and McFarlanes, magazine covers with Joe on the front, videos, books, bobble heads...more i'm sure, but I haven't gone through it all in a while. =)

I don't think this is really his room prob just a pick he found on the net, but either way it's nice! and if it is his then he's a lucky dude,
Originally posted by BSacamano:
My gold satin 49ers jacket.

I went to a 49ers game in SF last year, and I had at least 10 people stop me and offer me money for the jacket. Not an actual picture of my jacket, but that's what it looks like.

yea i got 2 of these a small and a medium but neither fit
Not flasy nut my most prized possession is Niner's football I got for my 9th birthday. Didn't know much about the NIners then, they had some guy named Montana who seemed pretty cool and had won some game called the Superbowl, which my Dad explained was the American version of the Grey Cup.

I consider it my lucky charm and have it with me whenever anything big is happening or during every Niner game. It has been pretty successful though during the Erickson/Nolan era how much can one lucky charm do??
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Why not the Dolphins Hollywood? The Niners were a unique choice given your neck of the woods and the quality of ball that the Dolphins were playing at the time.

Not really. My hometown is located 90 miles from New Orleans, so every family member is either a Saints fan or Cowboys fan. Miami is not close at all. Over a thousand miles. I didn't root for a specific team when I first got interested around 81. In 1983, some family friends from SF moved to our area. They were die hards. They had a satellite dish and I remember watching a few games on one of those old big cabinet pull out TV's (a big deal in those days, they had money). Didn't take long to fall in love with Montana. They hooked me up with shirts, hats, etc and of course the pennant.
[ Edited by Hollywood on Sep 1, 2010 at 8:21 PM ]
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:

I don't think this is really his room prob just a pick he found on the net, but either way it's nice! and if it is his then he's a lucky dude,

Haters gonna hate! My jerseys are my most beloved Niner possesions.
My autographed Merton Hanks picture.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Is that the exact seat you sat in for that game? My whole family was 2 sections away in UB Section 16, Row A for the game. We still have those seats today, 1-8!

Yep. The seats are still in my dad's name but we took over my great uncles seats in UB26 Row C. An upgrade, but nothing feels like heaven compared to that very seat in section 12.

Two things:

1>

2> You must not be married.

LB
$20 FOR NFC CHAMPIONSHIP TICKETS! WOW!

Terrell Owens came to our local K-Mart up in my little hick town of Ukiah when he was a rookie to sign pictures. It was the first 49er (or professional athlete for that matter) who's hand I got to shake and I was blown away by the size of the guy.

Still have the signed black and white picture that says K-Mart on it.
My Jerry Rice Rookie card
steve young's droppings
Share 49ersWebzone