LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

will tukuafu highlights

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Tukuafu is a solid player, i didn't even know that we signed him. He was the leader of our defense for most of the season and definitely the most consistent. He will fit perfectly for 3-4 DE because he played mostly as our nose tackle last year. Doubt he is going to make the team though...

[ Edited by 49ERGUY on Aug 12, 2010 at 23:14:58 ]
49ers.com posted an hour ago.

Tukuafu Signed
I hope he turns out to be a diamond in the rough..... The Niners need a break here.........
2009 — Team co-captain posted seven tackles tackles (five unassisted), including 0.5 tackles for loss, against Purdue to share team’s weekly defensive player-of-the-week honors … Added seven more stops the following week vs. Utah, including 1.5 TFLs and one forced fumble … Recovered a fumble at Arizona … Credited with a pair of quarterback sacks vs. Washington State among his 36 tackles on the year … Ranked fifth on the team with 6.5 TFLs for a loss of 22 yards … Shared the team’s Most Inspirational Player award following the regular season in addition to being awarded Oregon’s Joe Schaffeld Award as its top defensive lineman.

2nd Team All-Pac-10 (Pac-10 Coaches)
Gonyea Award (team’s most inspirational player)
Schaffeld Award (team‘s outstanding defensive lineman)

Gotta support my fellow ducks
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Tukuafu is a solid player, i didn't even know that we signed him. He was the leader of our defense for most of the season and definitely the most consistent. He will fit perfectly for 3-4 DE because he played mostly as our nose tackle last year. Doubt he is going to make the team though...

He played NT at 265 pounds???
Originally posted by Kolohe:

We had a small defense... Clay Matthew's little brother Casey is our best LB I want him next year when he comes out for the draft, he's a beast

[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Aug 12, 2010 at 19:27:45 ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_I6cWdY_MQ

Will Tukuafu highlights

[ Edited by duck10 on Aug 14, 2010 at 13:57:45 ]
my bad i didn't see this page. the other one could get locked up. we'll see how he does in preseason
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:

?

[ Edited by duck10 on Aug 14, 2010 at 14:01:59 ]

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:

We had a small defense... Clay Matthew's little brother Casey is our best LB I want him next year when he comes out for the draft, he's a beast

Actually you guys have some big D-lineman. I see you guys have Mike Iupati's brother who's 6'1" 300 pounds and Wes Keliikipi's brother Wade there too. Should've put them at NT.
Share 49ersWebzone