LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

will tukuafu highlights

Shop Find 49ers gear online

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I like him better than Balmer already. Thanks for the clip and god bless.
Although I didn't watch the whole thing, I like what I saw. Maybe a good ST and 3rd down pass rusher similar to Brooks' role.
Isn't this guy a little light for DE in a 3-4
he seems fast and powerful, and under the guidance of our coaching staff and mentor of our veterans in work ethic I like em
Side note...

Wow Oregon uniforms are all over the place. Some of them are legit but the all white ones
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Although I didn't watch the whole thing, I like what I saw. Maybe a good ST and 3rd down pass rusher similar to Brooks' role.

physical player, he wants to hit people!
Seems too small to play the two-gap.

Coming from Mark Banker's 4-3 defense in Oregon, I'd imagine Tukuafu was brought in to provide addition camp depth at OLB with LaBoy and Brooks hurting and Bennett now released.

But then again, maybe he's put on thirty pounds within the last two months.
Are we just assuming that he is coming in for Balmer or could we be bringing him in to to play a little OLB?

Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
Are we just assuming that he is coming in for Balmer or could we be bringing him in to to play a little OLB?

he will be taking balmers spot on the roster, so i think thats where the comparison comes from
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
There's got to be room for another Samoan brother on the team.
Originally posted by fan49:

exactly what i was thinking. seems really quick and wraps up well. but just seems a tad on the smaller side.

agreed. i could picture nfl tackles throwing him around
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:

he will be taking balmers spot on the roster, so i think thats where the comparison comes from

So we brought in those two LB's the other day to fill Burnett's spot and Franklin's open spot, right? Does Mckillop count against the roster?

Kevin Jurovich takes Vann's spot.

Were we up to our limit?
Share 49ersWebzone