There are 187 users in the forums

Reports of Alex looking average in practice.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well, they do practice against him every day, so they are going to understand a lot more about him than the other defenses accross the league...
I dont get it...why do so called niner fans want him to fail?
Originally posted by Mysteriousballa:
He looks a little better than average HERE (click on Alex Smith practice footage to the right of the page)

Yeah. He trimmed the bush down.
It's more the reports of him missing short to medium passes that has me concerned. I don't care about one bad day. Peyton Manning can have one bad day in practice.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Who wants him to fail? Quote it. There are a lot of fans on here that can't stand mediocrity and low expectations. That's all.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Who wants him to fail? Quote it. There are a lot of fans on here that can't stand mediocrity and low expectations. That's all.

thats right, untill we have a HOF players at every position then there will be peace.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Nobody wants him to fail but most of us intelligent football fans see that the dude is garbage.

I would love it he turned into an all pro and lead us to the superbowl but thats like waiting for the cows to come home.
Originally posted by susweel:

Nobody wants him to fail but most of us intelligent football fans see that the dude is garbage.

I would love it he turned into an all pro and lead us to the superbowl but thats like waiting for the cows to come home.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

but, but, but our starting center is hurt.....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
and, and his arm is tired

• fly15
  • Veteran

but developing.........

and, and, and the wet grass is slippery, which affects his throws.

then why cant these intelligent football fans see that there is really nothing they can't do about it this season?

Next season is a different story, we can really raise hell for a QB (I really don't see any QB's out there thats worthy though)

To me it seems like people just want him to fail so they can say i told you so
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

then why cant these intelligent football fans see that there is really nothing they can't do about it this season?

Next season is a different story, we can really raise hell for a QB (I really don't see any QB's out there thats worthy though)

This is why the drunk idiot in the front office should have gone after McNabb.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

Just wait and see Nate Davis this coming sunday
Share 49ersWebzone