There are 230 users in the forums

Who will be the undeserving camp fan favorite?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will be the undeserving camp fan favorite?

[ Edited by RollinWith21n52 on Aug 3, 2010 at 19:02:16 ]
none
I want Vann to make the team sooooo bad. There might not be enough roster spots for him though.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
I want Vann to make the team sooooo bad. There might not be enough roster spots for him though.

Maybe you can help me understand. Why so much love for him?
Right now I guess it's Vann based on his youtube highlights. But he's going to need to have some good returns in preseason to become the next Kory Sheets.
One of the last receivers - probably Zeigler, or FB - Caulcrick/Miller
Miller already has a two page thread because he had a positive showing in a training camp drill.

Miller as a write-in.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Miller already has a two page thread because he had a positive showing in a training camp drill.

Miller as a write-in.

fixed
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:

Miller as a write-in.

mostly because of what he did last preseason
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Nate Davis

It's almost always a WR. I'll go with Ginn. He'll probably have a solid camp and we'll read plenty about his deep grabs, but in reality, he probably won't have much of an impact this season (on offense).
Originally posted by lazy:
Nate Davis
Brit Miller
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by strickac:
It's almost always a WR. I'll go with Ginn. He'll probably have a solid camp and we'll read plenty about his deep grabs, but in reality, he probably won't have much of an impact this season (on offense).

Actually I banking on Ginn to move up and take Morgan's spot as the #2 receiver. Hes just much more of a explosive player than Morgan.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Brit Miller

It's a done deal. He's already the WZ sweatheart.
Share 49ersWebzone