LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 161 users in the forums

49ers Rookies Signings Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam_Schefter

Niners keeping busy: Now they have signed their other first-round pick, guard Mike Iupati, to a five-year deal. 2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Jesus Christ, what was in the coffee today?
3 Minutes ago! I KNEW IT!!! Allow me to change the title lol
YEEEEE IUPATI SIGNED!
yayy iupati signed!!!!!!! thats all our draft picks if im not mistaken
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Adam_Schefter

Niners keeping busy: Now they have signed their other first-round pick, guard Mike Iupati, to a five-year deal. 2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

OMG, I just came in my pants. We have all our rooks signed.
Adam_Schefter

Dammit! You beat me to it! 4 IN ONE DAY!!!!
[ Edited by PTulini on Jul 30, 2010 at 10:19 AM ]
all rookies signed!
http://twitter.com/adam_schefter
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
They all signed on the same day. OMG, I just creamed my pants.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Jul 30, 2010 at 10:45 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo63:
Adam_Schefter

Our FO is phenominal at signing our rookies in time for camp and even last year with the Crabtree debacle, nobody faulted our FO for that either. Another fantastic job to the FO. Much props.

Now the shift can focus to LT deals of VD and Goldson. I'd let Lawson and Franklin play out this year before I give them a penny more.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I just creamed my pants.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Parage Marathe is on f**king point today

Fixed!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Adam_Schefter

Our FO is phenominal at signing our rookies in time for camp and even last year with the Crabtree debacle, nobody faulted our FO for that either. Another fantastic job to the FO. Much props.

Now the shift can focus to LT deals of VD and Goldson. I'd let Lawson and Franklin play out this year before I give them a penny more.

I would put Goldson in that list with Manny and Franklin as well.
Originally posted by teeohh:
all rookies signed!

Damn I saw this coming, Marathe and Baalke have huge f**king balls signing all 4 four in one morning before the start of "rookie report" day of TC.

...And the Baalke Man-love just grows.
Where's that dude that said he "admires the Cowboys FO for getting their players signed on time"? LOL IN YO FACE!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone