There are 224 users in the forums

this poor guy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i am not sitting here rooting for nate davis to start or anything. its not one of those threads. all though i do believe he should be second string. but anways i was watching a highlight film of his pre season play.. seeing that is his only play lol but! if you watch this is every pass play of his. i dont think there was not one play where he was running for his life. that o line is just disgusting. you see them getting thrown around and b***h slapped like rag dolls. not only is our starting o line embarrasing but our back ups are like twice as worse. we need more depth on the on line. but anyways. you guys should watch this if you have not seen it and see how the o line gets torn apart on every play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRIYba7hdg
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 8, 2010 at 10:59 AM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
i am not sitting here rooting for nate davis to start or anything. its not one of those threads. all though i do believe he should be second string. but anways i was watching a highlight film of his pre season play.. seeing that is his only play lol but! if you watch this is every pass play of his. i dont think there was not one play where he was running for his life. that o line is just disgusting. you see them getting thrown around and b***h slapped like rag dolls. not only is our starting o line embarrasing but our back ups are like twice as worse. we need more depth on the on line. but anyways. you guys should watch this if you have not seen it and see how the o line gets torn apart on every play

We never realized this. I wonder if this could be why the team spent two first rounders on O linemen?
.......11:18 IMPORTANT NEWS BREAK..IMPORTANT NEWS BREAK....San Francisco 49ers OL eats dirt....11:18 IMPORTANT NEWS BREAK..IMPORTANT NEWS BREAK....San Francisco 49ers OL eats dirt
thanks for the sarcasm english! lol but i was just talking about somethin. so bored this time of the year. hopefully lebron goes to the bulls.

but our old GM must of been down syndrome or half blind or something when it came to evaluating OL talent. im actually going to be disappointed if they keep snyder and cut boone or something. i think boone has alot more upside than snyder. if god loves us niner fans. he will have Snyder cut from the team.
thanks for the sarcasm english! lol but i was just talking about somethin. so bored this time of the year. hopefully lebron goes to the bulls.

but our old GM must of been down syndrome or half blind or something when it came to evaluating OL talent. im actually going to be disappointed if they keep snyder and cut boone or something. i think boone has alot more upside than snyder. if god loves us niner fans. he will have Snyder cut from the team.

OK you took it on the chin. It is just that there are two topics that we have hammered to death. Alex Smith and the O line. Welcome to the zone
yeah i know. its cause there the main problems right now.. hopefully they become our strengths but yeah. iv been here for a while. just never post. i always just read and sometimes am amazed by some peoples opionions and thoughts. cause what they say is just idiotic. but i think the thing im excited about the most! taylor mays! god i love him. i loved him at USC. i dreamed of the niners picking him and now its reality. im so stoked.
yeah i know. its cause there the main problems right now.. hopefully they become our strengths but yeah. iv been here for a while. just never post. i always just read and sometimes am amazed by some peoples opionions and thoughts. cause what they say is just idiotic. but i think the thing im excited about the most! taylor mays! god i love him. i loved him at USC. i dreamed of the niners picking him and now its reality. im so stoked.

Far as I can tell the reports on him and on Bowman look pretty good. May have been a really good draft. Hope so
Originally posted by English:

OK you took it on the chin. It is just that there are two topics that we have hammered to death. Alex Smith and the O line. Welcome to the zone

You forgot...

Zeigler
Boone
Heitman
Lawson
Future FB's
A Davis being a bust
Raye falling asleep
Morgan being slow
Ginn being our savior
Hill's untapped potential
Balmer being a bust
Goldson's crazy contract
and Nate getting beat
well.. zeigler is.. he seemed like he has flashes of potential but if he was really a stud i think he would actually be on the active roster.

hopefully boone can get snyder out of here.. but just cause he is in better shape doesnt mean it wil make him better ont he field.

heitman.. he will be the starter at center next year.

lawson deserves a better contract but not a huge one like he wants. if he rapes the quaterbacks this year .. then yes he does.. but other wise he doesnt deserve one of the highest paid line backers in the NFL. we already have that. well then your not very bright.

screw FB's lol just put another guard there.

weird how the guy has not played yet.. but he is a bust.. that doesnt make much sense. lol

morgan is slow. but not a bad reciever. needs more confidence.

ginn is not our savior. but he is the special teams savior. our only savior this year will be alex smith if he shows up to play like a boss.

balmer.. horrible first round pick. but oh well.

goldson is good. but he needs to prove better this year to get a fat contract.

nate was being a stud when he was healthy. he got beat once by the falcons. boo hoo get over it. he is still our best corner. if you dont think that.

Zeigler
Boone
Heitman
Lawson
Future FB's
A Davis being a bust
Raye falling asleep
Morgan being slow
Ginn being our savior
Balmer being a bust
Goldson's crazy contract
and Nate getting beat
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by English:

You forgot...

Zeigler
Boone
Heitman
Lawson
Future FB's
A Davis being a bust
Raye falling asleep
Morgan being slow
Ginn being our savior
Balmer being a bust
Goldson's crazy contract
and Nate getting beat

Wait, hold the phone! Its true about Ginn?

well.. zeigler is.. he seemed like he has flashes of potential but if he was really a stud i think he would actually be on the active roster.

hopefully boone can get snyder out of here.. but just cause he is in better shape doesnt mean it wil make him better ont he field.

heitman.. he will be the starter at center next year.

lawson deserves a better contract but not a huge one like he wants. if he rapes the quaterbacks this year .. then yes he does.. but other wise he doesnt deserve one of the highest paid line backers in the NFL. we already have that. well then your not very bright.

screw FB's lol just put another guard there.

weird how the guy has not played yet.. but he is a bust.. that doesnt make much sense. lol

morgan is slow. but not a bad reciever. needs more confidence.

ginn is not our savior. but he is the special teams savior. our only savior this year will be alex smith if he shows up to play like a boss.

balmer.. horrible first round pick. but oh well.

goldson is good. but he needs to prove better this year to get a fat contract.

nate was being a stud when he was healthy. he got beat once by the falcons. boo hoo get over it. he is still our best corner. if you dont think that.

Zeigler
Boone
Heitman
Lawson
Future FB's
A Davis being a bust
Raye falling asleep
Morgan being slow
Ginn being our savior
Balmer being a bust
Goldson's crazy contract
and Nate getting beat

Wasn't directed at you more at making fun of Englsih and his "It is just that there are two topics that we have hammered to death" The s**t that has been argued here the past few years and brought up over and over and over again.

lol i know. i just thought id throw my two cents in there.
This thread should be about D.Goldson, and how he will probably be let go because except for a few flashes (and the fact that he played better than roman) he doesn't deserve the big contract he will be seeking.

I think reggie smith/curtis taylor will step in and take his place when he's gone.
lol or about how in the third quarter of the first game of the season. golden tate is gonna be doing a slant across the middle. and as soon as the ball hits his hands. taylor mays is gonna rip his f**king head off. and he will no longer play ever again. then he is gonna go over to pete carroll and just start beating the living f**k out of him for back stabbing him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRIYba7hdg

The O Line Nate Davis was under were scrubs and not the starters.
Share 49ersWebzone