Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 477 users in the forums

Ambitionz as a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zozell:

Pretty sick flow. Check it out. This cat is from Daly City, a local bay area rapper. Used to call himself 10/sion (tension) but now he goes by his name. My cousin used to go to highschool with him and I see him at all the niner "Red Zone" tailgates. Hell he might even be on the WZ...

Pretty tight... it's gettin me pumped!!



that's hella dope!!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by zozell:

Pretty sick flow. Check it out. This cat is from Daly City, a local bay area rapper. Used to call himself 10/sion (tension) but now he goes by his name. My cousin used to go to highschool with him and I see him at all the niner "Red Zone" tailgates. Hell he might even be on the WZ...

Pretty tight... it's gettin me pumped!!



that's hella dope!!

+1
That's not bad at all.
"Across the bay they're the Chokeland Raiders" hahaha
God, I hate this kind of rap music.
  • cools
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,828
Im not a rap fan, but liked the "chorus" of the tune and the Beat, good pics too

and more impotantly, I can send it to all my buddies that are Raider fans.
just to f'k with them
stupid thread.......
not bad
craccin
Thats my tail gate crew!

mac mall was chillin and performed.
This is really gay. As much as I bleed red and gold it's exceedingly corny to rap about a sports team. It always comes off as very sophomoric and childish.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
This is really gay. As much as I bleed red and gold it's exceedingly corny to rap about a sports team. It always comes off as very sophomoric and childish.

From watching it on the net and from being there is two different worlds

sh!t gets you pumped before the game
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
This is really gay. As much as I bleed red and gold it's exceedingly corny to rap about a sports team. It always comes off as very sophomoric and childish.

From watching it on the net and from being there is two different worlds

sh!t gets you pumped before the game

Valid point.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone