There are 253 users in the forums

Special on 49ers 1989 Season is on NFLN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
This may be the greatest team in NFL history, course you could say the same for the '84 Niners too.

84 Niners were better imo, they were one bad call away from being 19-0 that year.

Both teams dominated but the tie-breaker for me is Rice and the dimension he added.
Originally posted by WildBill:
This may be the greatest team in NFL history, course you could say the same for the '84 Niners too.

84 Niners were better imo, they were one bad call away from being 19-0 that year.

Hell you could also say they were one bad call from the first team to 3-peat when they called a phantom pass inteference againts the skins in the NFC Champ game. Damn ref!

Hell you could also say they were one bad call from the first team to 3-peat when they called a phantom pass inteference againts the skins in the NFC Champ game. Damn ref!

Duh, 81, 83 84

You missed a year.

But on the other hand the 88-89-90 teams were about as close to 3 peating as any team has ever gotten.
Originally posted by DangerRyan:
I love America's game and have watched all the Niners episodes.

Being a Seahawks fan I envy the time when my team carries itself with so much swagger and can elevate their play for how big of game they are playing in.

I can't wait for opening day to see you guys up here in Seattle.

Welcome to the Webzone and I'm looking very forward to this game as well. And winning it.
Share 49ersWebzone