There are 161 users in the forums

$67.99 Mays jersey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
So is it still a good idea to order from them?

If you want an unauthorized China manufactured jersey that could possibly come with problems. It really comes down to a person's willingness to take a cheap product over guaranteed quality (albeit at a higher price).

So they're fake?

Fake as in not the same product as what you'll get at NFLShop.com for $240.

That doesn't mean they're bad fakes though.

Oh i see.
Had the image copied and ready to put in my 1st message and didn't! Oops.
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Had the image copied and ready to put in my 1st message and didn't! Oops.

well, how are you a genius then?
Don't want the worry of getting ripped-off, quit being cheap and buy from the official NFL shop. Problem solved.

If you want an unauthorized China manufactured jersey that could possibly come with problems. It really comes down to a person's willingness to take a cheap product over guaranteed quality (albeit at a higher price).

I buy the fake stuff all the time and I've never had a problem. The truth is, who's to say the Reebok jerseys are better? They look IDENTICAL with the only difference being that Reebok is paying for slave labour, rather then some guy paying for slave labour. Oh yeah and one is $250 more then the other...

Buying authentic sports merchandise is the biggest scam going. Reebok should be shut down before these sites should

I just bought an Alex Smith jersey from these guys: http://ecsellerjersey.com/1/productshow_2717.htm

$42 Canadian

Got it and it's flawless
[ Edited by Canadian49er on May 20, 2010 at 5:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Canadian49er:

I buy the fake stuff all the time and I've never had a problem. The truth is, who's to say the Reebok jerseys are better? They look IDENTICAL with the only difference being that Reebok is paying for slave labour, rather then some guy paying for slave labour. Oh yeah and one is $250 more then the other...

Buying authentic sports merchandise is the biggest scam going. Reebok should be shut down before these sites should

I just bought an Alex Smith jersey from these guys: http://ecsellerjersey.com/1/productshow_2717.htm

$42 Canadian

Got it and it's flawless

Thats how it works in Canada; dont take offense, but 9 out of ten Canadians are always trying to save a buck any way they can. I've seen so many being cheap to the extent that its a disgrace.

The canadian sailboaters here in South Florida will dock their sailboats and wiggle their way into the establishments just to steal the toilet paper!

Anyway, back to the subject- that AS jersey is horrible; the 49ers logo is way too big, the #11 is so disproportionate, its hideous. The collar is totally wrong. The, well nevermind if you cant tell.
But put it next to a reebok and you'll be able to tell their laborers and standards are superior to exceller--or whoevertheyare
[ Edited by SFL49ER on May 20, 2010 at 6:33 PM ]
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

$42 Canadian

Got it and it's flawless

Thats how it works in Canada; dont take offense, but 9 out of ten Canadians are always trying to save a buck any way they can. I've seen so many being cheap to the extent that its a disgrace.

The canadian sailboaters here in South Florida will dock their sailboats and wiggle their way into the establishments just to steal the toilet paper!

Anyway, back to the subject- that AS jersey is horrible; the 49ers logo is way too big, the #11 is so disproportionate, its hideous. The collar is totally wrong. The, well nevermind if you cant tell.
But put it next to a reebok and you'll be able to tell their laborers and standards are superior to exceller--or whoevertheyare

-9fA

$42 Canadian

Got it and it's flawless

Wow.

I don't know where to begin.

First off, the jersey you bought is completely flawed.

The name plate spells "A. Smith," but all 49ers since 2009 ignore first initials of players who have the same name. In this instance, your jersey literally doesn't look identical to a Reebok Authentic. I could go on about the numbers being different sizes or the material being so thin, but I won't (I have things to do tonight).

Do you really believe Reebok pays slave labor to make their jerseys? All Reebok jerseys are made in either South Korea or El Salvador. These markets are heavily regulated and utilize highly skilled workers. If you've ever had your hands on an Authentic jersey, you'd know quality.
I have to agree. I have had a problem with these "authentic" jerseys, for a while...especially the 49ers ones. They look pathetic ! The "49ers" on the front is waay to big, and the #'s are too small. I did however order a Willis Probowl jersey from ecseller. Only because NFLshop didn't make a Premier one..only a replica..no way I'm paying with shipping and customs (I live in Canada) over $ 100 for a replica. I am very pleased with this jersey, but there is no way to compare it an authentic Probowl jersey since they're aren't any to buy. My advice ? Look on eBay for deals...I found and bought a replica Crabtree home jersey off of eBay. It was only $ 24.99 plus shipping because it had a " flaw ". This was a tiny scuff mark on the "T" on the back. You can't even see it unless right up close. For $ 30 with shipping, I WILL pay that for a replica. I know it is from NFLshop originally. When it comes right down to it, the NFLshop ones are far superior in quality...I remember on another post here that the ecseller ones tend to bleed the red colour when washed...not good at all. I am happy with my 2 purchases and will not be spending any more money on the ones from fake sites. You get what you pay for. IF NFLshop made a premier Willis probowl, I would have bought that one instead. I'd rather spend $ 30 on a replica from NFL than a $ 30 fake that when compared to the real deal, looks terrible. Just my honest opinion. I'm not hatin' on anyone who as bought the fake 49ers ones, I just don't like 'em.

nfljerseysupply.com has them for 26.00 each (buy 5) but you have to be careful because like people said some of these knockoff sites the numbering/lettering is off.
I wouldnt buy from a knockoff site that doesnt have photos of the actual product

ecseller has some flaws but at least they have pictures of what u will be getting

$42 Canadian

Got it and it's flawless

I'm not sure what just happened but my nationality has little to do with the fact that I'm in my mid-20's, still recovering from school debt and believe anyone who pays over $200 for a football jersey is a sucker...plain and simple.

That's how it works in the States, "no offense". Logic and intelligence is usually substituted for arrogance and ignorance.

"The 49ers logo is not the same size as the 49ers logo I see Alex Smith ACTUALLY wear on the field so I'll spend the extra $200 to ensure everything is to scale...because it matters somehow"

Congrats on the superior life you're about to lead with 200 less dollars and proportionate numbers on your 49ers jersey

$42 Canadian

Got it and it's flawless

I'm not sure what just happened but my nationality has little to do with the fact that I'm in my mid-20's, still recovering from school debt and believe anyone who pays over $200 for a football jersey is a sucker...plain and simple.

That's how it works in the States, "no offense". Logic and intelligence is usually substituted for arrogance and ignorance.

"The 49ers logo is not the same size as the 49ers logo I see Alex Smith ACTUALLY wear on the field so I'll spend the extra $200 to ensure everything is to scale...because it matters somehow"

Congrats on the superior life you're about to lead with 200 less dollars and proportionate numbers on your 49ers jersey

the Sucker is buying the fake sh!t..actually a sucker is above someone who knows that they are buying fake sh!t.

I bet most people who buy knock offs have gone past just Jersey's... bet there there whole outfit is fake.. just a fake azz person trying to be real
I'm lucky enough to be able to afford authentic jersey's but have never bought one in my life. I just can't see myself ever paying 250 or whatever for a football jersey that I'd only wear a few times a year. Not to mention at games there always seems to be someone that spills beer or mustard, etc on their 200 dollar jersey and gets all pissed. I'm a niner fan and everything but I just would never pay that much for a jersey.

Side note, its pretty much a given, whenever someone says, "Not to offend..." that whatever is said next will surely offend someone.

Correcton, there is one player I'd buy an authentic of... And thats the GREAT Jim Druckenmiller!
[ Edited by Druckenmiller14 on May 21, 2010 at 1:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone