There are 279 users in the forums

$67.99 Mays jersey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hps49:
Has anyone bought a jersey from www.nflcustomejerseys.com? And if so, does it look legit?

Please see my post on page one of this very thread.
Anyone ever order from nfljerseysupply.com
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Of course. This was several years ago, but still $240 for a jersey is ridiculous. I'll take a knock off every time.

Actually, they come out to $206.58 with promotional code + shipping.

Meanwhile, Apex Suppliers has Rice jerseys for $310 + shipping.

In one instance, you're paying for a high quality garment that is authentic.

In the other, you're paying for a garment of questionable nature with a signature.

One is to be worn, the other isn't. Thus, you cannot compare these two.

lol at "high quality garment". It's a marketing tool so the NFL can rip you off and make you believe there is a difference between a $50 jersey made by kids in China and a $300 jersey made by kids in Taiwan (either of which likley costs about 5 bucks in actuality). It's a f**king shirt, it's not like you need it to be all tough like you're playing football in it. It's the same reason DG can charge you 300 for a shirt made of cotton and Perry Ellis can charge 50 for a shirt made of cotton: suckers.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Anyne worrying about the authenticity of another person's jersey needs to get a damn life.

I prefer, and stick to, authentics, but I don't knock anyone for going with a fake. Anyone doing so needs to get off their high horse and stop being a f*ckin doucher.

you sir are a good man

a very good man

Balls.

Agreed, Stop bein Douches!

I really don't care if i have a 240 Authentic, As long as these look good, and they numbers are stitched, That's all that matters to me.

I don't have to impress anyone with goin for a 240 dollar jersey, I'll stick to my 45 dollar jerseys cause they look JUST AS GOOD!, and all the haters can go screw themselves.

Yeah, stop acting like snobby b***hes, we're talking jerseys here boys not purses. I hope you haters out there don't try to spot out fakeys vs. authentics during game day - cause that would be sad.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Anyne worrying about the authenticity of another person's jersey needs to get a damn life.

I prefer, and stick to, authentics, but I don't knock anyone for going with a fake. Anyone doing so needs to get off their high horse and stop being a f*ckin doucher.

you sir are a good man

a very good man

Balls.

I really don't care if i have a 240 Authentic, As long as these look good, and they numbers are stitched, That's all that matters to me.

I don't have to impress anyone with goin for a 240 dollar jersey, I'll stick to my 45 dollar jerseys cause they look JUST AS GOOD!, and all the haters can go screw themselves.

Yeah, stop acting like snobby b***hes, we're talking jerseys here boys not purses. I hope you haters out there don't try to spot out fakeys vs. authentics during game day - cause that would be sad.

Actually the fakeys spot you out, thats what's this thread is about.

it's like walking around the candlestick parking lot and seeing some idiot trying to pass off his flea market jersey as something presentable.
I have a authentic and a knock off and I wear the knock off more than the real one because when I get drunk a sloppy I would rather F-up the fake one so there are reasons for buying a cheap jersey
Originally posted by Druckenmiller14:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
and all these "pros" who analyze these guys are just like us except they get paid. theyre guess is as good as ours as to how he will be in the pros.

This goes without saying, is cliche, and is true for every draft pick. Of course no one knows exactly what Mays will do. I'm just speaking on what I, and others have seen. We could dismiss every rookie thread by saying, "we don't really know how he'll be." But then why have a message board or threads on anything? Its just simple discussion. No where in my previous thread did I say anything was for sure with Mays.

With that being said, I saw him play most of his college games and watched him in person twice and I was not impressed, mainly with his attitude and instincts on the field. He's not someone I'd use a 2nd round pick on. These are just my opinions and I base these opinions on what I've seen of Mays. In most games I saw him play last season I saw him take atleast one bone-headed or unsportsmanlike personal foul. Thats why I say he looks unfocused/undiscplined and appears to be somewhat of a punk at times.

Quote:
at USC they had himn play WAY back and he was pretty much the only safety the last two years.

The only safety in the last two years??? I take it you never really watch USC. As a Junior he played next to former all-conference SS Kevin Ellison who currently is with the San Diego Chargers. He was a very talented safety who Mays played next to. As well last season he played next to All-Conference CB Kevin Thomas who was taken in the 3rd Round by the Colts. As a soph he also played along side 2 time all-conference CB Terrell Thomas who was drafted in the 2nd Round by the Giants. He had tons of talent around him in that secondary at USC. And I'm sure I don't have to name off the all-world LBs he played in front of as well.

Quote:
he was just a center fielder, its kind of hard to get picks when your covering a whole field by yourself

Watch some of his game tape. And he played next to SS Will Harris last season who was Pac 10 defensive player of the week vs ASU and an honorable mention for all-conference. Mays had plenty of chances for INTs in his career, he just often would take poor angles and/or go for the big hit rather than the INT. That fact is apparent even in many of his "highlight" reels.

As I said earlier, nothing is for sure, and I don't know any better than anyone else who's watched him. But it appears by your comments you just haven't seen him play very much. All my opinions have been based on what I've seen. I think he's somewhat of a punk because he seemed to enjoy taking unsportsmanlike personal fouls. He's also more of a hitter than a tackler as he rarely wraps up. I hope and pray and Singletary can turn him around, but Mays has a good ways to go before being a solid pro. All those factors considered, hes just not someone I'd invest a jersey in at this point.

you seem to have seen him play more times than me but from what i noticed he was always the guy playin super deep. whatever the case may be i think he'll turn out alright. he was highly rated his first two years and i guess they had a philosophy change later in his stay at USC so maybe that effected his play. as far as the penalties and all that i think singletary is the perfect coach for fixing that. VD was a hot head early in his career but under singletary hes been a model citizen and a team captain.
I also buy fake jersey's online for 19.99 along with some friends and we have never had a problem ! I bet if i took the jersey i bought online for 20 i could return it to the store and get money that's how good they look !! The website is pickjerseys.com

p.s. they are the on the field authentic version so embroidered and depending on the player it would have the captain patch
Originally posted by Boomer49:
I also buy fake jersey's online for 19.99 along with some friends and we have never had a problem ! I bet if i took the jersey i bought online for 20 i could return it to the store and get money that's how good they look !! The website is pickjerseys.com

p.s. they are the on the field authentic version so embroidered and depending on the player it would have the captain patch

dude i checked that site out and the jerseys look pretty legit but the zoom is still too small to check em out. can u post pics of yours? that crabtree jersey looks good for 20 bucks but i wanna see it a little bigger
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

you sir are a good man

a very good man

Balls.

it's like walking around the candlestick parking lot and seeing some idiot trying to pass off his flea market jersey as something presentable.

So you judge people based on what or in this case WHO they wear...sad.

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

dude i checked that site out and the jerseys look pretty legit but the zoom is still too small to check em out. can u post pics of yours? that crabtree jersey looks good for 20 bucks but i wanna see it a little bigger
I bought this from pickjerseys.com for 20 bucks shipping is also 20 but i bought with couple of friends and split the shipping

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

you sir are a good man

a very good man

Balls.

So you judge people based on what or in this case WHO they wear...sad.

Sad = Fake
So Genius... Have you received your jersey yet?

hahahaha!!!!!

YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD RETURN the crap nOOb???

WoW you can get fooled easy by a cheap knock off jersey keep throwing $20 bucks away bud

they look nothing like the real ones

Share 49ersWebzone