There are 229 users in the forums

Does anyone actually care that we didn't sign Blount?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Does anyone actually care that we didn't sign Blount?

Originally posted by VA49er:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Hell yes dude is a beast! He will start? or play this season!

I agree, but only because he went to Tennessee.

I think would have pushed Norris for playing time at FB, but no way was he taking snaps from Frank.
I don't care. We don't need his issues.
Yeah, this guys is talented. Would of been in the top three rounds if he didn't sock that guy. I watched his first game back, I think, and he tore it up. This guy is a beast and a bruiser. There is a strong possibility he will be a gem... I think most would agree he has more potential than the RB we drafted.

[ Edited by sacniner on Apr 26, 2010 at 12:38:46 ]
Why should we care?

We drafted the SEC's 2nd leading rusher, only behind Ingram, who is built very similar to Blount. Dixon is a better RB, plus I don't think he has the "un-manageable rage" issues.
anyone who doesnt care doesnt know how good he is. he would have been a high 2nd possibly 1st rnd pick if he didnt have those personal issues. the guys incredibly talented. although, pulling this kind of crap on the niners suggests, to me anyways, that he hasnt changed. we shall see.
No one should care and no one should be upset at the guy for signing with TEN. He knows how hard it would have been to make this roster with all the RB's we have.

Obviously the situation is better for him in TEN. He wants to play and make a roster. Get your panties out of your asses.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
If the 49ers wanted him more than Dixon, they would have drafted him instead. Case closed.
I couldn't care less....

You have to be prepared to spill your guts on the Candlestick Turf with your brothers in arms, for the glory of the organisation before I even CONSIDER a player to be part of this team.

This chump has never pulled on the Red and Gold, so he was never a Niner in the first place.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
If the 49ers wanted him more than Dixon, they would have drafted him instead. Case closed.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Don't get your panties all in a bunch.

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
I think the niners have demonstrated near zero ability to get anything out of undrafted free agents. I would imagine that most NFL teams have at least one undrafted free agent as a starter on their roster and we never seem to. That either means we don't select them well, they don't come to us, or we don't develop them well.

Give the above, no, I don't give a rip that we didn't sign him. We wouldn't have done anything productive with him anyways.
Originally posted by Shaj:
I think the niners have demonstrated near zero ability to get anything out of undrafted free agents. I would imagine that most NFL teams have at least one undrafted free agent as a starter on their roster and we never seem to. That either means we don't select them well, they don't come to us, or we don't develop them well.

Give the above, no, I don't give a rip that we didn't sign him. We wouldn't have done anything productive with him anyways.

would be cool to see the actual list in the nfl
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I don't care, i think Dixon is better anyway...

Agreed, I think Dixon is a better player than Blount.
Originally posted by Luca:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I don't care, i think Dixon is better anyway...

Agreed, I think Dixon is a better player than Blount.

Anyone have video of Dixon?
NOPE!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone