There are 280 users in the forums

Phil Barber

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
all you retards on here, need to STFU already with your whinning all the time. some of you make me sick. give the poor guy a chance before you start bashing him. It's been less than a week.

I am getting so sick of this yapping all the time whinning all the time. grew up. maybe its true when they call niner fans whinners. stop it with the nonsense already. The poor man is just doing his job, its been less than a week. if you dont like it, dont read it. no need to make a useless thread like this.

Ban me for what? I am not the one hating on here on a daily basis for no reason at all. stop it with the ignorance, thats all im saying. if anything, they do should ban you for suggesting such a thing lololol
Originally posted by boast:

lol This thread is Niner Talk at it's very worst, what a bunch of whiney b***hes some of you are.

His book can be found in almost every Border's or Barnes and Noble, and should instantly earn him the respect he deserves from 49er fans.

He may not be Matt, but damn give him a freakin chance.

[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Apr 30, 2010 at 13:06:34 ]
Originally posted by jta854:
all you retards on here, need to STFU already with your whinning all the time. some of you make me sick. give the poor guy a chance before you start bashing him. It's been less than a week.

I am getting so sick of this yapping all the time whinning all the time. grew up. maybe its true when they call niner fans whinners. stop it with the nonsense already. The poor man is just doing his job, its been less than a week. if you dont like it, dont read it. no need to make a useless thread like this.

Holy cow, are you too dating of just BFF’s?

Here is the thing, I know that your BFF is replacing a very popular writer, and I’ll admit, some of our expectations are a little high. But please, don’t let your personal relationships get you so angry that you forget that we can make whatever observations we want to. So far I have noticed a drop off from Maiocco to your BFF Barber, but we would be kidding our selves if we didn’t see that coming.

Maiocco has been fallowing the 49ers to long, and knows the players to well for someone to simply replace him. In time, your BFF may be every bit as good as his predecessor, but right now he still has a little ways to go.

He is not my BFF and ive never met the guy or ever heard of him, but there is a thing called morals and class.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
lol This thread is Niner Talk at it's very worst, what a bunch of whiney b***hes some of you are.

His book can be found in almost every Border's or Barnes and Noble, and should instantly earn him the respect he deserves from 49er fans.

He may not be Matt, but damn give him a freakin chance.

NO, WE WILL NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!
NinerTalk=FAIL

give the guy a chance. he got a promotion from the s**t hole basement(raiders) to the top floor suite(49ers).
Originally posted by susweel:

Ban me for what? I am not the one hating on here on a daily basis for no reason at all. stop it with the ignorance, thats all im saying. if anything, they do should ban you for suggesting such a thing lololol

If you don't like it here why don't just stop complaining and just leave.

what are you 5?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

what are you 5?

Yah what if I am.

what are you 5?

Yah what if I am.

ok little boy

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Phil Jennings for MVP!

Thats one bad MOFO!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

what are you 5?

Yah what if I am.

ok little boy

You dont need to be calling people retards and complaining people whining. If you dont like it just ignore it. If you love the guy thats fine, if you dont thats also fine. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions. Also most of the people on here were joking around, so dont get all bent out of shape.

Here is the thing, I know that your BFF is replacing a very popular writer, and I’ll admit, some of our expectations are a little high. But please, don’t let your personal relationships get you so angry that you forget that we can make whatever observations we want to. So far I have noticed a drop off from Maiocco to your BFF Barber, but we would be kidding our selves if we didn’t see that coming.

Maiocco has been fallowing the 49ers to long, and knows the players to well for someone to simply replace him. In time, your BFF may be every bit as good as his predecessor, but right now he still has a little ways to go.

He is not my BFF and ive never met the guy or ever heard of him, but there is a thing called morals and class.

Haha! Morals and class! You have got to be kidding.

Take a look at your original post: “all you retards on here need to STFU already with your whining all the time. Some of you make me sick.”

Take a look at your original post: “all you retards on here need to STFU already with your whining all the time. Some of you make me sick.”

yea i guess you are right...all those comments negative comments are a lot more classier than mine :)

obviously you dont know the difference :)
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

yea i guess you are right...all those comments negative comments are a lot more classier than mine :)

obviously you dont know the difference :)

Whats it to you ? Are like the protector of Phil Barber ?
Share 49ersWebzone