LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

Change of pace Back!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Lpgurrola:
U see I asked for it and in the end it happened. Wished it worked like that all the time. So I guess we did need one.

Maybe u should ask for another superbowl
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
no

I always laugh at responses like this. I mean, why not? At the time the thread was made, nobody knew Dixon would look so good and our other two backups sucked (Coffee and Robinson). People on this forum act like we don't need help if the player comes from another team.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
no

I always laugh at responses like this. I mean, why not? At the time the thread was made, nobody knew Dixon would look so good and our other two backups sucked (Coffee and Robinson). People on this forum act like we don't need help if the player comes from another team.

Well if you'd notice the date of my post its April. Obviously things change. We had 4 runningbacks on the roster at the time and I thought westbrook would take carries away from the young guys. Plus you have MRob too who at the time was a great special teams player. Essentially i didnt want to carry 5 runningbacks or risk losing a young guy.

Post coffee retiring i think its a decent signing.
no

Well if you'd notice the date of my post its April. Obviously things change. We had 4 runningbacks on the roster at the time and I thought westbrook would take carries away from the young guys. Plus you have MRob too who at the time was a great special teams player. Essentially i didnt want to carry 5 runningbacks or risk losing a young guy.

Way to back out. We knew Coffee and Robinson weren't very good runners a long time ago. Just admit it, you were wrong then and still are.
Originally posted by LloydsKittyKat:
no

Way to back out. We knew Coffee and Robinson weren't very good runners a long time ago. Just admit it, you were wrong then and still are.

Haha so if westbrook gets a concussion in the first few weeks just like that last two years would i still be wrong?

I dont mind the signing i just dont expect huge things.
U see I asked for it and in the end it happened. Wished it worked like that all the time. So I guess we did need one.

Ask for Alex Smith to turn into the second coming of Joe Montana, with the longevity of Brett Favre.
Originally posted by Wubbie:

Ask for Alex Smith to turn into the second coming of Joe Montana, with the longevity of Brett Favre.

do it
Share 49ersWebzone