The way the coaches are talking Ginn may be out of the mix. After that I question whether or not both the other players make the final roster. If only one of them does we're pinning all our hopes, punt and kick off returns, on that one player. If he struggles or has an injury we we're back we're we started. Maybe even worse off if we've let a couple of the receivers go who were running returns.

I was psyched when we picked up Ginn but if he isn't handling returns I am much less so. I understand he would add vertical speed to our offense but I thought Jones was supposed to provide that. He was having a great camp last year until he broke his shoulder blade then he became the forgotten man. It seems like Jones has proven as much or more as a receiver than Ginn. I wonder what's not being said? Is he in Sullivan's dog house for some reason?