LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Leroy Vann-NCAA Career Record Holder for Return TD's Is a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online

This draft just keeps on giving
[ Edited by LeadFarmer on Apr 24, 2010 at 4:57 PM ]
nice
ok why havent we signed this dude yet???
I was disappointed we didn't snatch him in the 7th
We did according to Maiocco's twitter
  • mod
  • Veteran
f**k yeah... this guy should be our main PR/KR and have Ginn and Kyle Williams focus on being WR's

Crabtree
Morgan
Ginn
Hill
Williams

I say zeigler and jones get cut or williams goes to PS and Zeigler hangs on the team.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
f**k yeah... this guy should be our main PR/KR and have Ginn and Kyle Williams focus on being WR's

Crabtree
Morgan
Ginn
Hill
Williams

I say zeigler and jones get cut or williams goes to PS and Zeigler hangs on the team.

Hill is by no means a lock, he must do 1. stay healthy and 2 be consistent, to make this team.

I personally rathe rhave a vet like Jones than Hill. But I like Williams to make the team.

Crabtree, Morgan, Ginn, Jones, Williams and Vann(CB, WR and RS)
has Zeigler ever made the team or is he just practice squad?
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:

This draft just keeps on giving

H o l y S h i z .

Originally posted by teeohh:
has Zeigler ever made the team or is he just practice squad?

He had some catches in Martz' offense I believe, @ the Cards in 2008.
Watch the film...LeRoy Vann is a special PR/KR. The 49ers did a good job following up on this guy and signing him. Kudos to Baalke and Singletary on this one.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Crabtree
Morgan
Ginn
Hill
Williams

Hill is by no means a lock, he must do 1. stay healthy and 2 be consistent, to make this team.

I personally rathe rhave a vet like Jones than Hill. But I like Williams to make the team.

your just mad that your boy is on the steelers.

Can Vann play WR? or maybe have a josh cribbs type role and run from the shotgun? I dont like wildcat at all but this kid has moves.

Crabtree
Morgan
Ginn
Hill
Williams

your just mad that your boy is on the steelers.

Can Vann play WR? or maybe have a josh cribbs type role and run from the shotgun? I dont like wildcat at all but this kid has moves.

Ginn and Vann in a double reverse

Crabtree
Morgan
Ginn
Hill
Williams

Disagree with you on Hill. He's one of our best special teams players. He's often the first guy down to the field to make a hit and he's a good receiver when given the chance. He deserves one more year.
Share 49ersWebzone