Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:

This draft just keeps on giving

H o l y S h i z .

W o W z A

holy crap he is an amazing PR

im officially convinced ginn and williams at KR

vann at PR

no joke we should make a serious run in the playoffs 2 of our biggest weakness has not only dissapeared but on paper can be called as strengths of this team

this dude is a freak! It's been a while since we've seen this kinda speed on our team! Niners mean business this year, teams better look out

Quote:
03/30/2010 - PRO DAY RESULTS: San Fancisco head coach Mike Singletary and quarterback coach Mike Johnson were both on hand at the Rattlers' pro day on March 18th. The other noteworthy player among the 14 prospects that participated was KR LeRoy Vann. Vann (5-8 3/8, 177) ran 4.59 and 4.62 in the 40, had a 35-inch vertical, a 9-10 broad, a 4.26 short shuttle and a 7.27 three-cone drill. Those numbers are not really a true barometer, however, due to the poor field conditions. He also did 16 bench press repetitions at 225 pounds. - Gil Brandt, NFL.com

I KNEW IT!!!!

I knew this was someone the Baalke-Singletary scouting trip found. How in the hell did Singletary get so up to speed on this guy???

I'm amazing at how quickly he seems to get up to full speed from a dead stop after catching the punt/kick. The coverage team seems to be caught taking bad angles because Vann gets moving so fast, so quickly.
Yeah I really am pretty excited for this guy. He looks like he can fly.
  • kw49
  • Veteran
So did Anthony Dixon.
Originally posted by Rhino_So:
Go to 1:53... I had a big smile after hearing him say that

2:00 - "I was a forty NINER fan!"

Nice!!
so did Kyle Williams
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
so did Kyle Williams

Sing must have just decided to go find players who wanted to play for the 9ers their whole life
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Rhino_So:
Go to 1:53... I had a big smile after hearing him say that

2:00 - "I was a forty NINER fan!"

Nice!!

This is his current facebook status, "PrimeTime Now Vann-Tastic Yeah Buddy Im Here 49ers"
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
so did Kyle Williams

Sing must have just decided to go find players who wanted to play for the 9ers their whole life

I remember bernard berrian wanted to come to the niners the year the bears let him go. But we went with Antonio Bryant instead (i think)
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Apr 24, 2010 at 11:13 PM ]
It looks like he accelerates really fast and sets up his blocks perfectly. I also read on another website that he played a little running back and wide receiver in addition to playing corner and special teams. I would love to see what this guy could do on a reverse.
Gil Brandt said that the Ravens signed this guy...

Originally posted by socalfan21:

Even his hometown paper says the 49ers signed him:

http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20100425/FAMU03/4250324/1002/RSS01

Vann and his agent said the 9ers signed him.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Vann and his agent said the 9ers signed him.

so have i
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:

This draft just keeps on giving

If I didn't know any better, I would think his his name was 5-4-3-2-1-touchdown after watching that hightlight.
Share 49ersWebzone