-
YourHuckleberry
- Member
-
- Posts: 5,107
Give them our 2nd rounder.
Use the two 1st rounders on OL.
-
gold49er2183
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,437
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Give them our 2nd rounder.
Use the two 1st rounders on OL.

He is BIG time. So I think it's worth it
-
Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 67,105
No freaking way do I want a rapist on this team, get his ass outta the NFL!!!!
-
excelsior
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,432
As far as I am concerned, he is a ticking time bomb. Leopards rarely change their spots. If the Rooneys, in their wisdom, no longer want this guy, then that's good enough reason for me. I do not want him for the same reasons they have, whatever they might be.
-
da209
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,403
i like smith , and been behind him since the good and bad. We do need a plan b if alex smith does not get it done. Maybe for a 2nd rounder. We had montana and young back in walsh's day..
-
gold49er2183
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,437
Originally posted by Kolohe:
No freaking way do I want a rapist on this team, get his ass outta the NFL!!!!
We don't honestly know if he did it. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm not sayin i'm just sayin
-
YourHuckleberry
- Member
-
- Posts: 5,107
Originally posted by Kolohe:
No freaking way do I want a rapist on this team, get his ass outta the NFL!!!!
Well you shouldn't have a problem with Roethlisberger then, he's never raped anybody.
-
Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 67,105
Originally posted by excelsior:
As far as I am concerned, he is a ticking time bomb. Leopards rarely change their spots. If the Rooneys, in their wisdom, no longer want this guy, then that's good enough reason for me. I do not want him for the same reasons they have, whatever they might be.
I work with Die-hard Steeler fans and they want his ass gone ASAP. Ben Rothelisberger is an embarrassment to the franchise as they put it, I don't blame them.
-
Snider8706
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,397
They're going to want one of our first rounders and a QB......smith or carr??
-
gold49er2183
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,437
Originally posted by da209:
i like smith , and been behind him since the good and bad. We do need a plan b if alex smith does not get it done. Maybe for a 2nd rounder. We had montana and young back in walsh's day..
Ex-freakin-zactly my point
-
AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 25,680
f**k that meathead. I don't even want to think about how pissed I'll be if the 49ers were that dumb.
He's not good enough for the Steelers, but he's good enough for the 49ers? F**k that.