LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Patrick Willis and QB's getting KTFO

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Prior to last year's first matchup with the Seahawks, I had this feeling that there was no way Hasslebeck was getting through that game in one piece. Lo and behold, #52 showed him his technique for preparing ribs and Matt was done for the next couple of months.

Anybody want to put an over/under on how many QB's go down at the hands of this defense next year? By rule lets say the QB in question has to sit out at least one series of downs due to injury.

I'm saying 3 and taking the over.

Hell, I'll even name names. Hasslebeck (again), Bradford (making some assumptions), and whatever stooge the Chiefs trot out that day in KC. AND, I'll take Favre in the preseason, not because I think it's going to happen, but because I'VE BEEN HOPING AND PRAYING FOR IT TO HAPPEN FOR MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE.

I'm a sentimental guy, what can I say.
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
Prior to last year's first matchup with the Seahawks, I had this feeling that there was no way Hasslebeck was getting through that game in one piece. Lo and behold, #52 showed him his technique for preparing ribs and Matt was done for the next couple of months.

Anybody want to put an over/under on how many QB's go down at the hands of this defense next year? By rule lets say the QB in question has to sit out at least one series of downs due to injury.

Hell, I'll even name names. Hasslebeck (again), Bradford (making some assumptions), and whatever stooge the Chiefs trot out that day in KC. AND, I'll take Favre in the preseason, not because I think it's going to happen, but because I'VE BEEN HOPING AND PRAYING FOR IT TO HAPPEN FOR MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE.

I wouldnt call Matt Cassell a stooge.
Originally posted by Dominate:

I wouldnt call Matt Cassell a stooge.

I'll call him a stooge every single day of the week, and on weekends. He's definitely getting KTFO behind that sad-sack line.

lol

your a f**kin idiot..... never wish injury on anyone
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:

Thank you for that constructive criticism, enjoy your moral high road to the glories of heaven, seated at the right hand of the Father.
Guess im an idiot too! I want favre to go down for years, i want p willi to hit favre the way spencer laid out kitna! GREAT HIT MADE US ALL FEEL GREAT AND HE LIVED, its not like we want him to die, but a career ending blow from willis would be a great ending to the favre chapter
Originally posted by turbo9er:
Guess im an idiot too! I want favre to go down for years, i want p willi to hit favre the way spencer laid out kitna! GREAT HIT MADE US ALL FEEL GREAT AND HE LIVED, its not like we want him to die, but a career ending blow from willis would be a great ending to the favre chapter

I second.
Originally posted by Sinsation:

Ahem. 19.

Edit... actually let's make that 57.

(3 QB's per team for 19 games)

[ Edited by ghostrider on Apr 8, 2010 at 12:45:05 ]

I'm sick of Farve as well. He killed us in greenbay most of the time. He did it last year in minnesota. Mostly due to luck. He needs to go away, for good. Plus, I can't stand the Brett Farve media circus every year. Hate it!!
if he comes back, i doubt he'll last for long. The Saints plan was to hit him and hit him a lot. they were all legal hits too, they didnt sack him, but it surely affected him. with the NFL being a copycat league, there is no way Favre survives being hit like that for 16+ games.
Hopefully he takes out brees,kolb,leinart,Jamarcus Russell,and that stupid ass Phillip rivers!
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:

It would be more pleasing to me for Favre to go out throwing an INT rather than getting injured.
Share 49ersWebzone