LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Patrick Willis and QB's getting KTFO

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I like where this thread is going and big props to whomever posted Smokey's visage in the KTFO thread. He's obviously the man who said it best.

I actually have this theory that because I actually have wished personal bodily harm on Favre for all these years that he's found ways to eff me and the Niners almost without fail. I was at the Metrodome last season for that debacle and it was kind of the icing on the cake.

So I softened my vendetta for Favre, just hoping for him to fail in spectacular fashion on the grandest of stages. In THAT regard, he has never let me down.

For me to be happy this past season, one of two things had to happen. The Niners had to make the playoffs, or the Vikings had to lose in the playoffs and it had to be Favre's fault.

It was.

Good a time as any to relive this monster. I think it knocked the Jesus out of him all the way to Dallas, not to mention the ball.
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
Prior to last year's first matchup with the Seahawks, I had this feeling that there was no way Hasslebeck was getting through that game in one piece. Lo and behold, #52 showed him his technique for preparing ribs and Matt was done for the next couple of months.

Anybody want to put an over/under on how many QB's go down at the hands of this defense next year? By rule lets say the QB in question has to sit out at least one series of downs due to injury.

I'm saying 3 and taking the over.

Hell, I'll even name names. Hasslebeck (again), Bradford (making some assumptions), and whatever stooge the Chiefs trot out that day in KC. AND, I'll take Favre in the preseason, not because I think it's going to happen, but because I'VE BEEN HOPING AND PRAYING FOR IT TO HAPPEN FOR MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE.

I'm a sentimental guy, what can I say.

Im with you on that last one!!!!Hey, wasn't that Walt Harris INT(picked off Favre) to end the game against the Jets in 08 a thing of beauty?

Good a time as any to relive this monster. I think it knocked the Jesus out of him all the way to Dallas, not to mention the ball.

More 9ers hits!!!!!
Originally posted by prime21:
Prior to last year's first matchup with the Seahawks, I had this feeling that there was no way Hasslebeck was getting through that game in one piece. Lo and behold, #52 showed him his technique for preparing ribs and Matt was done for the next couple of months.

Anybody want to put an over/under on how many QB's go down at the hands of this defense next year? By rule lets say the QB in question has to sit out at least one series of downs due to injury.

Hell, I'll even name names. Hasslebeck (again), Bradford (making some assumptions), and whatever stooge the Chiefs trot out that day in KC. AND, I'll take Favre in the preseason, not because I think it's going to happen, but because I'VE BEEN HOPING AND PRAYING FOR IT TO HAPPEN FOR MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE.

Im with you on that last one!!!!Hey, wasn't that Walt Harris INT(picked off Favre) to end the game against the Jets in 08 a thing of beauty?

It certainly was, and I especially loved when Justin Smith pantomimed driving the nails in the coffin after sacking that hillbilly b!tch.
And here's the reason for this post to begin with.

Doesn't look to bad from far, but he must have totally crushed him into the ground.

Buy some rogaine and think twice about that bootleg next season Matty.

It certainly was, and I especially loved when Justin Smith pantomimed driving the nails in the coffin after sacking that hillbilly b!tch.

It certainly was, and I especially loved when Justin Smith pantomimed driving the nails in the coffin after sacking that hillbilly b!tch.[/quote]

I can't wait to start dominating the NFL again. I like the 'tude I see around here. So our turn is coming up. Why not? What do we want, more Patriots? Steelers? Cowgirls? Eff all of them. My favorite SB was XXIV, where we ran up the score more than any other team in the history of the NFL.

That's my video!!!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Justin Smith, Pat Willis and Spencer FTW

Originally posted by frankie:
I personally don't wish injury on players! We have seen that s**t too much with in the last few yrs!

What I do like to see is willis crush the other qb's spirits, by sacking, int's, tips and knocking the ball down! Not to stop there but to shut down the opposing rb's, so the qb gets it in his head that he has to put the game on his shoulders. But then when he is looking accross center to see the man patrick willis staring em down before the snap. It would have to get to a quarterback after awhile! He is the future known as the great hall of famer patrick willis lol

i never wish an injury on a player. but hurt that moth** ****er. bruised ribs FT mo**** ****ing W.
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:

your a f**kin idiot..... never wish injury on anyone

Thank you for that constructive criticism, enjoy your moral high road to the glories of heaven, seated at the right hand of the Father.

lol
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by Sinsation:

Ahem. 19.

Edit... actually let's make that 57.

(3 QB's per team for 19 games)

this
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by Sinsation:

Ahem. 19.

Edit... actually let's make that 57.

(3 QB's per team for 19 games)

And here's the reason for this post to begin with.

Doesn't look to bad from far, but he must have totally crushed him into the ground.

Buy some rogaine and think twice about that bootleg next season Matty.

That was more of a lucky hit than anything. It wasn't like it was some devastating, bone crushing hit; Patrick Willis just came in at the right angle to nail some his spine or a cluster of nerves.
[ Edited by IDontGetNaked on Apr 15, 2010 at 1:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone