There are 278 users in the forums

Predicting Primetime games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers vs Saints - Sunday Night Football (Could be a late September game.)

49ers @ Eagles/Packers - Sunday Night Football (They always stick us with Philadelphia/Greenbay 'away' games late in the season, and NBC loves nasty 'December' night games at Lincoln Financial/Lambeau during the 3rd quarter of the season.)

49ers @ Cardinals - Monday Night Football (Probably week 16 or 17, it makes the most sense since Goodell wants the last 2 games for every team to be 'inter-division', and Zona already came to the Stick late last season on MNF.)

Ugh... according to many sources the regular-season schedule won't be released until the week surrounding April 13th.

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Apr 3, 2010 at 03:40:04 ]
i believe it's San Diego...even though it should be Ariz, like always, but since they won't be as good as Warner is gone and they will start losing games, SD
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by FriscoFitted:
49ers vs Raiders Monday Night (Home Opener)

I don't want to waste a primetime game on the Raiders.

Agreed!!

i know Mr Fitted how you hate the Raiders & who doesnt but this would just be a complete waste of a primetime game plus the Raiders are a joke.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
London game won't be primetime, will be on at 10AM Pacific Time.

Opening against the Raiders on MNF would be sweet. Hopefully we get a Sunday night game too. Thursday Night Games suck
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Opening against the Raiders on MNF would be sweet. Hopefully we get a Sunday night game too. Thursday Night Games suck

opening vs oakland on national television.
nothing better.
Damn thinking about the Sunday Night Football music (not the intro music) makes me miss football...
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

kicking oaklands ass on national television.
nothing better.

fixed
The thought of Niners v. SD on MNF gets me all tingly inside.

8 hour tailgate FTW!
Share 49ersWebzone