-
Dominate
- Member
-
- Posts: 1,883
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
What games do you guys think the niners will get this season in primetime?
I think this year we finally get on Sunday Night Football against the Saints
the other matchups i can see as a possibility are:
Falcons VS 49ers (Monday Night)
49ers VS Chargers (Monday Night)
Eagles VS 49ers (Sunday Night)
thoughts?
Sounds good to me, book it!
-
gold49er2183
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,437
sounds good.
anything but Cardinals vs 49ers
-
PatrickWillisHOF
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,961
49ers at Cardinals, Monday Night.
-
9erfanAUS
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 16,281
I think if you go back and look at the primetime games, they're usually given to inter-division matchups.
So I'll expect that we'll see us against the Cardinals.
-9fA
-
Antix
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,941
Our team is so sexy on Primetime.
Our D always comes to play.
I hope for Chargers or Saints game.
-
pelos21
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,750
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
49ers at Cardinals, Monday Night.
I dont want this but it will probably happen.
-
Method
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,753
I just hope to god we have a Sunday Night game this year (preseason counts a little). PLEASE NBC. PLEASEEE
49ers vs Cards gets a good draw, despite it being old.
Understanding that the Niners and Broncos will be a primetime game, and that 1 of the Cards game will be there are 2 right there. I expect to see 3 tops.
Niners at Cards
Broncos at Niners (in England)
Niners at Packers..I think the media will eat up the Rodgers vs Smith.
If they play well the Flex schedule might get more.. depending on matchups, but those are my 3 predictions.
-
Niner3030
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,673
Originally posted by benton45:
49ers vs Cards gets a good draw, despite it being old.
Understanding that the Niners and Broncos will be a primetime game, and that 1 of the Cards game will be there are 2 right there. I expect to see 3 tops.
Niners at Cards
Broncos at Niners (in England)
Niners at Packers..I think the media will eat up the Rodgers vs Smith.
If they play well the Flex schedule might get more.. depending on matchups, but those are my 3 predictions.
The Patriot's London game wasn't in primetime this past season.
[ Edited by Niner3030 on Apr 2, 2010 at 22:09:10 ]
-
FriscoFitted
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 132
49ers vs Raiders Monday Night (Home Opener)
-
AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 25,680
Originally posted by FriscoFitted:
49ers vs Raiders Monday Night (Home Opener)
I don't want to waste a primetime game on the Raiders.
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Originally posted by benton45:
49ers vs Cards gets a good draw, despite it being old.
Understanding that the Niners and Broncos will be a primetime game, and that 1 of the Cards game will be there are 2 right there. I expect to see 3 tops.
Niners at Cards
Broncos at Niners (in England)
Niners at Packers..I think the media will eat up the Rodgers vs Smith.
If they play well the Flex schedule might get more.. depending on matchups, but those are my 3 predictions.
The Patriot's London game wasn't in primetime this past season.
youre right..and I looked. According to ticketmaster our game in london is at 5pm local time, so I think 9 or 10 am pacific.
in that case.
I am sure a Cards game will be prime time
I think the Packers game will be
I could see the Raiders being the 3rd.
-
Buonaparte69
- Member
-
- Posts: 668
Just a hint for you hoping for an NBC SNF primetime game, the Niners DO PLAY the Vikings on NBC SNF in the preseason, so that should meant at least 1 game during the regular season (and if they're in the playoff hunt in Nov-Dec, they could get another one due to flexible scheduling).
-
phatbutskinny
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 27,247
49ers @ Chargers Monday Night
and Cards @ 49ers Sunday Night