LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Seat upgrade!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I got my email regarding season ticket seat upgrades. It says the program is live today and you should be able to login. However, I am unable to login to the site. Is anyone else having a problem logging in?
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I got my email regarding season ticket seat upgrades. It says the program is live today and you should be able to login. However, I am unable to login to the site. Is anyone else having a problem logging in?

no, I got my upgrade already!!
I haven't been able to get in.
Everyone who requested an upgrade was given a specific time and day to log in and upgrade your seats. I don't get to log in until April 8th.
Originally posted by dwy621:
Everyone who requested an upgrade was given a specific time and day to log in and upgrade your seats. I don't get to log in until April 8th.

Sucka, We got ours 2 days ago

I think that means you are last on the list.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for dwy621.
Originally posted by 49erJim:

I've only been a season ticket holder for 4 years. Of course no playoffs since i've owned the the tickets. :( I've been able to upgrade every year since i've had the tickets, so i'm not too worried. I like my current seats now.

I've only been a season ticket holder for 4 years. Of course no playoffs since i've owned the the tickets. :( I've been able to upgrade every year since i've had the tickets, so i'm not too worried. I like my current seats now.

I am in the exact same boat. I've upgraded every year. My appointment is also on the 8th.

The upgrade system is SWEET. And, as of today, there are some awesome seats available. I hope a few remain on Thursday.
  • willy_9er
  • Info N/A
I have seen conflicting reports with some folks saying that they already got their upgrades and other waiting until Monday for seats to open up. Does anyone truly know if the upgrading really starts on Monday or if they actually opened it up on April 2nd and some folks were able to grab seats then?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

I am in the exact same boat. I've upgraded every year. My appointment is also on the 8th.

The upgrade system is SWEET. And, as of today, there are some awesome seats available. I hope a few remain on Thursday.

I got even les seniority. My upgrade is not until Friday!

Originally posted by SJniner7:

I got even les seniority. My upgrade is not until Friday!

Mine is on the 8th as well
Anybody get good new seats?

The pickins are gettin' slim. I'll be surprised if I am able to move more than 10 sets over or down.

The pickins are gettin' slim. I'll be surprised if I am able to move more than 10 sets over or down.

hardly anything on lower level sidelines except some singles
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:

hardly anything on lower level sidelines except some singles

Share 49ersWebzone