LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 408 users in the forums

The San Francisco 49ers "State of the Franchise" Address (EDITED for the 7/27)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You can log on to 49ers.com to watch the live webcast which begins at 7:00 p.m. PT on July 27, or if you’re away from a computer, get your live updates by following the San Francisco 49ers on Twitter.

The exclusive event for season ticket holders will feature three guest speakers in 49ers President and CEO Jed York, Head Coach Mike Singletary and Vice President of Player Personnel Trent Baalke.

The voice of the 49ers, radio play-by-play man Ted Robinson, will serve as master of ceremonies and will host a Q&A session with the panel members.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jul 27, 2010 at 2:31 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I expect him to say.

"McClueless was a punk b***h, Im running the mutha phucking show now. This is my mutha phucka. "
We are putting singletary in charge and there will no longer be a QB, just direct snap to Gore every play, he will also be playing on defense.
  • PierceHolt
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PTulini:
What do expect from Jed York's conference call?

Exactly what Daddy York wants him to say; nothing more, nothing less. This is not Jed York's team. I wish the media and fans would stop saying that already. It's John York's money and John York's team. His son is merely a pretty-faced front-man for PR purposes. All decisions are finalized by Daddy York; it's his mulah, after all.
he will announce that they have traded both 1st rd draft picks for Kory Sheets & Nate Davis is the new starter
The 49ers are in negotiations with Larry Ellison for purchasing the team.
Hopefully something refreshing and not the same drivel we always get. Perhaps the addition of key members of the glory days to the staff... guys like Steve Young etc.

I also want to hear a sound plan for how they expect to pursue this draft and replace McC.
I think the bullet points will be:

First and foremost he will thank Scot for doing a great job...
Who due to a personal issue is taking a leave of absence and niners will respect his privacy...
Business as usual for the time being...
He will express faith in Sing, Paraag, Baalke to get things done in their expanded roles...
Looking to the future... Important Draft... Make the playoffs... blah blah
We've snagged Mike Nolan from Miami and is now our GM.
Don't forget to throw the new stadium in there somewhere!

He will announce he has come to his senses and will admit he has no clue how to run a football franchise and he is asking his daddy for permission for selling the team to Larry Ellison. I can always dream.
[ Edited by amir_tn80 on Mar 22, 2010 at 4:15 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran

It would be really badass if they were to open/rent the "green roof" to people for pre-game and post-game parties and BBQ's.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Hopefully something refreshing and not the same drivel we always get. Perhaps the addition of key members of the glory days to the staff... guys like Steve Young etc.

I also want to hear a sound plan for how they expect to pursue this draft and replace McC.

that would be nice...Steve & Jerry grooming Alex & Michael....oh wait....I'm getting too far ahead of myself. But bringing in those guys wuld be great.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He caught Parrage and McCloughan doing it in the film room and will be dismissing both of them.
Originally posted by Chief:

It would be really badass if they were to open/rent the "green roof" to people for pre-game and post-game parties and BBQ's.

f**k yeah it would!

but as to the main topic, I don't expect him to say s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone