There are 508 users in the forums
49ers next years cinderella team???
Mar 19, 2010 at 8:20 AM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,366
depends on what part the season the clock strikes midnight.
Mar 19, 2010 at 8:20 AM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,313
I don't think you can be a cinderella team if other people are picking you to be one from the start. 
Personally, I don't mind if we get hyped up. I actually like it, and it's not going to add on any expectations or pressure that the team already doesn't have.

Personally, I don't mind if we get hyped up. I actually like it, and it's not going to add on any expectations or pressure that the team already doesn't have.
Mar 19, 2010 at 8:30 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
don't hold your breath brotha. We better make the playoffs, but I'm not expecting much more.
Mar 19, 2010 at 8:31 AM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
I thought the same thing last year lol
Mar 19, 2010 at 8:32 AM
- Esco
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,033
Mar 19, 2010 at 8:33 AM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,335
I mean the team was 8-8 last year and every team in the division took a step back, Not hard to pick the Niners. Everybody is gonna be pickign the niners for the most part.to win the division
Mar 19, 2010 at 8:48 AM
- PFKMan23
- Info N/A
We've had Cinderella status for the last 2-3 years so I'm not holding my breath.
Mar 19, 2010 at 8:49 AM
- Norcal9erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,566
Originally posted by boast:
depends on what part the season the clock strikes midnight.
...clever!
Mar 19, 2010 at 8:57 AM
- genus49
- Moderator
- Posts: 28,488
All I know is last time we were the trendy pick to be the breakout team - see SI issue heading into 08 I think. It didn't turn out so hot.
Mar 19, 2010 at 9:15 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,854
I heard Rod Woodson & Jamie Dukes say that last night. I don't care if we are Cinderella picks or favored to win the division, the 49ers just need to take care of buisness when the season starts!
Mar 19, 2010 at 9:53 AM
- Super5
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,513
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
don't hold your breath brotha. We better make the playoffs, but I'm not expecting much more.
making the playoffs would be a nice start

go Niners
Mar 19, 2010 at 9:57 AM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,122
Originally posted by Esco:
Is that David Carr???
Mar 19, 2010 at 11:40 AM
- Dominate
- Member
- Posts: 1,883
The QBs in the NFC west could possibly be the worst in the NFL. Advantage Niners!
Mar 19, 2010 at 11:49 AM
- unst4bl3
- Member
- Posts: 7,568
Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by Esco:
Is that David Carr???
lel