LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 398 users in the forums

Custom Crabtree McFarlane Figure

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Just wanted you guys to check out my progress on my custom Crabtree figurine. This was a Tory Holt figure at first... but not anymore! :)

where do u get the Kits to make those?

too bad his face is going to look a little like Holt's though
but impressive never the less

• hps49
  • Veteran
This is actually my first custom figurine. After this one I'm working on Willis! :) this is the website that i got a lot of tips from - http://www.sportslizard.com/customs_how_to.php - the only thing is i used an airbrush to paint instead of brushes n stuff.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
f**king sick dude, I will buy one, make an extra.
Originally posted by Chief:
f**king sick dude, I will buy one, make an extra.

im also interested, depending on how much you charge.

you look like you do quality work.
damn very nice
I bet if you where to sell them on ebay u could make a little money on the side with those bad boys

cant wait to see a official Willis whats up with McFarlane hasnt he heard of the other 52?????
That's some great craftsmanship.

-9fA
I'll trade you?

damn dude! that's niiiiiiiice!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

this
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

this

That
Thats cold right there, but only one suggestion. I noticed his cleats in real life are completely red on the bottom, just a thought. Awesome!
Really nice work. I do car modeling and always customize something major about the car (suspension, wheels, hood, etc.). This is not easy, it requires a very steady hand, patience and an eye for the smallest detail. I am very impressed with your work,especially the decals. are they typical modeling waterslide decals? how do you make them? I am inspired.....think i will turn an old spawn figure into paris hilton.....

[ Edited by Shifter on Mar 1, 2010 at 02:59:05 ]
Share 49ersWebzone