Where is his head?
That's awesome.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I'll trade you?

lol
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shifter:
Really nice work. I do car modeling and always customize something major about the car (suspension, wheels, hood, etc.). This is not easy, it requires a very steady hand, patience and an eye for the smallest detail. I am very impressed with your work,especially the decals. are they typical modeling waterslide decals? how do you make them? I am inspired.....think i will turn an old spawn figure into paris hilton.....

Thanks guys... appreciate the comments. These are waterslide decals... and I first design them in Photoshop and then print them. I spray the decal paper with clear acrylic to seal it.

Maybe selling these could be a thought..
Originally posted by Chief:
Where is his head?

Yeah, what did you do with the head, you sick f**k!

Reminds me of "The Doll" episode of Curb

Susie: [after discovering that Larry and Jeff stole the head from her daughter's doll]
Stop scratching your balls and tell me where it is! Alright, just get me the f**king head, alright?! Get me the f**king head, alright!? Both of you, I've had it! You four-eyed f**k and you fat piece of s**t, get me the head!

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Mar 1, 2010 at 12:28:26 ]
Guys? seriously. how good did I do? I mean, in all fairness, I think Ive done at least a decent job on it. I just dont know where the head is but, I was planning on changing his likeness anyway, so this looks like a good oppurtunity to do so. Oh, and Ill finish the bottom of his cleats too, that was an awesome observation, THANK YOU PRIME 21.
Originally posted by prime21:
Guys? seriously. how good did I do? I mean, in all fairness, I think Ive done at least a decent job on it. I just dont know where the head is but, I was planning on changing his likeness anyway, so this looks like a good oppurtunity to do so. Oh, and Ill finish the bottom of his cleats too, that was an awesome observation, THANK YOU PRIME 21.

Why do you have 2 accounts??

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I'll trade you?

lol

That's f***ing hilarious!
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

busted

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hps49:
Originally posted by Shifter:
Really nice work. I do car modeling and always customize something major about the car (suspension, wheels, hood, etc.). This is not easy, it requires a very steady hand, patience and an eye for the smallest detail. I am very impressed with your work,especially the decals. are they typical modeling waterslide decals? how do you make them? I am inspired.....think i will turn an old spawn figure into paris hilton.....

Thanks guys... appreciate the comments. These are waterslide decals... and I first design them in Photoshop and then print them. I spray the decal paper with clear acrylic to seal it.

Maybe selling these could be a thought..

Yeah, you might want to talk to McFarlane's lawyers before you do that.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Yeah Mcfarlane doesn't allow it. You can't duplicate customs and sell them as a business.
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for 9erluv415.
That is awesome brotha!!! Skills for sure!!!
Share 49ersWebzone