LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 132 users in the forums

Alex Smith 2009 Highlight Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can someone make highlight video of all his completions from the season? I would but my labtop doesnt have the program for that... God Bless.
Alex completed 225 passes this year. That's much more plays than the 40-75 plays for the VD or Crabs videos. It WOULD be nice though to see all his GOOD plays in one video though.
waiting for it
i wont hold my breath.
  • ZRF80
An Alex Smith highlight reel ?

This shouldnt take too long to put together...........Id say about 1-2 plays from each game is a telltale of just how GREAT he can be for us. We'll ignore the other 8000 blunders he made.
Originally posted by meccaniner:
Can someone make highlight video of all his completions from the season? I would but my labtop doesnt have the program for that... God Bless.

That's something wanted to see too. Alex looked good to me in the Crabtree video.
This guy is an expert troller. Cast line, wait for bite.
Originally posted by ZRF80:

This shouldnt take too long to put together...........Id say about 1-2 plays from each game is a telltale of just how GREAT he can be for us. We'll ignore the other 8000 blunders he made.

You would know, being an expert on the subject.

Alex's good plays outnumbered his bad plays at least 5 to 1 this season. I bet it's more around 7 to 1 or 8 to 1. As a matter of a fact, he threw 12 interceptions and only lost one of three fumbles. That means his 13 turnovers (keep in mind not all of his interceptions where his fault, but rather WRs popping it up into the air), are merely 1.3 turnovers a game. I'd like to see that under one a game, but he improved greatly in the area he most needed improvement, ball security.

~Dann~
where's the Geek squad when you need them? At the doughnut and energy drinks stores??

Seriously? You probably really enjoyed to those Crabtree and Vernon vids but 70-80% of those throws atleast were from Alex. But yep only 1-2 plays from each game, and somehow 12 INTs in 11 games is 8000 blunders, because it's not like guys like Favre, Elway, or another young QB you probably overexcite yourself in the pants for like Cutler has thrown over 1 INT per game before. Give it up man. He wasn't amazing, but he showed some very nice flashes this year, and if he can just become consistent we could be set at QB for the next 10 years.
[ Edited by WillistheWall on Jan 30, 2010 at 10:48 PM ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Seriously? You probably really enjoyed to those Crabtree and Vernon vids but 70-80% of those throws atleast were from Alex. But yep only 1-2 plays from each game, and somehow 12 INTs in 11 games is 8000 blunders, because it's not like guys like Favre, Elway, or another young QB you probably overexcite yourself in the pants for like Cutler has thrown over 1 INT per game before. Give it up man. He wasn't amazing, but he showed some very nice flashes this year, and if he can just become consistent we could be set at QB for the next 10 years.

No use in replying back, Z's the biggest Alex Smith hater/Shaun Hill supporter on the zone.
How about you put a f**king question mark in your title, genius.
  • Nebr49erfan
  • Info N/A
For a long time now I have sat back and watched the board argue about Smith's ability. He is showing improvement and he is a great deal better then any other option that is available at this time (FA or Draft).

Get over it, this team needs to win now. He is not a bad QB, the jury is still out on whether he is a great QB. But unfortunately the issues with this team and offense do not squarely fall on his shoulders after this last season.
Share 49ersWebzone