LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Be Honest: What would Nate Davis do if he had

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can you imagine if Manning had Crabtree, Vernon, Gore?
^^^ much better question
at everybody taking this thread seriously.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

im actually getting hyphy in here
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

It's impossible to differentiate between satire and idiocy here. Seriously.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Can you imagine if Crabtree, Vernon, and Gore had Manning

Fixed
Win 10 SBs in a row.
We would never lose another game until Nate "Moses" Davis died at the ripe old age of 335 years old. Then his moldering corpse would still go at least 10-6 for the next century.

Did I mention this is one of the most retarded threads ever?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Nothing.

He can't even beat out Shaun Hill the 2nd stringer. He is a 3rd string overhyped QB on this board.

When was he given the chance my friend? He never competed for the job because if he did he would probably be starting. I know he is young but talent is there.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
HONESTLY:

I think Peyton makes Garcon and Collie look MUCH better than they are. I think the Colts have a great scheme and one of the best quarterbacks of all time. Instead of believing that they never miss when drafting a receiver (even late), I think the more simple answer is that Peyton and their scheme allows them to plug receivers in. Basically, I don't think they'd be nearly as accomplished on another team (save for the Saints, maybe the Pats).

As for Davis, he's a fifth round pick who hasn't thrown a regular season pass. He excelled against a bunch of players who were mostly cut from their respective teams within two weeks of him going up against him, so I don't think anybody knows. Basically, he looked like he might be able to have some success in the CFL, and we'll see if his ceiling is higher than that (maybe) at some point.

So, the answer is I don't have any reason to believe it would work too well. An untested QB throwing to system WRs (out of their system) isn't anything to get excited about in real life. As for the insanity on the webzone, well......

Sure Davis excelled against 2nd and 3rd stringers, but Smith couldnt even do that, remember, he wasnt a starter in the preseason and he sure lit up the INT column!

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

It's impossible to differentiate between satire and idiocy here. Seriously.

You need to know the poster's history.

-9fA
Originally posted by prime21:
HONESTLY:

I think Peyton makes Garcon and Collie look MUCH better than they are. I think the Colts have a great scheme and one of the best quarterbacks of all time. Instead of believing that they never miss when drafting a receiver (even late), I think the more simple answer is that Peyton and their scheme allows them to plug receivers in. Basically, I don't think they'd be nearly as accomplished on another team (save for the Saints, maybe the Pats).

As for Davis, he's a fifth round pick who hasn't thrown a regular season pass. He excelled against a bunch of players who were mostly cut from their respective teams within two weeks of him going up against him, so I don't think anybody knows. Basically, he looked like he might be able to have some success in the CFL, and we'll see if his ceiling is higher than that (maybe) at some point.

So, the answer is I don't have any reason to believe it would work too well. An untested QB throwing to system WRs (out of their system) isn't anything to get excited about in real life. As for the insanity on the webzone, well......

Sure Davis excelled against 2nd and 3rd stringers, but Smith couldnt even do that, remember, he wasnt a starter in the preseason and he sure lit up the INT column!

by throwing one int.

-9fA
WOW, if this is starting alredy I can wait to see the threads come June.
What would happen if we had less pointless rhetorical questions on the webzone? Especially those involving a quarterback that hasn't played a down yet but has been inducted into the hall of fame by some on here.
Go undefeated for three years? How come Manning couldn't do that? That is ridiculous. Possibly even absurd. At the least, implausible. No way of knowing. Yet very unlikely.
Share 49ersWebzone